Boeing Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Engineering Interview Questions

Updated May 4, 2017

2.8

Engineering Interview

Interview

You explain your general qualification and background. They ask behavioral-based questions and addition questions just to know more about you. At the end, you have the chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you adjust to a specific change within a project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Great interview process, wonderful panel and pay. The Company offers good benefits and incentives, very much impressed with offer. I recommend the company to any employee since is not only a Tier One Company but also a company that appreciates and value talent.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Roundtable setting, with typical "Tell me about yourself" and STAR-related questions. Interview was not technical and rather focused on behavior and personality traits. I did not find the interview particularly difficult, though I should have prepared better for the STAR questions.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Long Beach, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Learned detail through alert from Boeing Career page. Attended a University information session. Applied online and received e-mail and phone call to schedule an in-person interview. Panel interview asking STAR questions. Nothing technical, mostly questions based on prior experience, work ethic, and personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you had to complete a task with limited information and instruction.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Albany, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I got the interview by going to the career fair and talking to one of the technical experts there representing the company. They liked me enough and called me back for an interview the next day.

The interview it self was very structured. There were three people interviewing me. We started out with a brief history of myself, then we went into the questions.

They asked 3 questions, all of which they wanted to be answered in the STAR format. While I was answering the questions the three people from the company were grading my responses. After the interview they tallied the grades. I didn't have the highest score, so I didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you overcame an obstacle while dealing diverse cultures?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Ames, IA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview following a career fair. Consisted of 3 engineers asking a series of pre-planned questions, along with any follow ups that they thought of. Lasted approximately one hour. Questions were fairly standard behavioral ones, mostly focusing on positive outcomes rather than those that are of the "describe a difficult situation you had in a group and what steps you took to overcome it."

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your academic experiences and how they have prepared you to work at Boeing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online for an open requisition for a job with Boeing as an Engineer. Boeing has a structured interview process. Resume is sent to HR for screening, then potential candidates will be sent to hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Communication with different/variety of teams. Boeing has a standard interview structure that will ask about a situation and roles you played in that situation. How it started and how it was resolved.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2016.

Interview

They brought me in to a conference room in a large facility and asked me 4 behavioral questions and wrote down my answers in STAR format. After I answered the 4 questions, one at a time, they gave me the opportunity to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you struggled with something and the steps you took to get through that struggle.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had to work with a difficult colleague. How did you respond to the situation?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

behaviorial q's. sit down with three employees. go through star format answers to address behaviorial questions. low stress - don't use same story to answer different questions at once. look to provide answers on multiple stories to add diversity to your story toolbox. don't sound rehearsed but as genuine as possible. be flexible to adjust wording as necessary to meet context of ongoing conversation

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you worked with a team   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I got a phone call from a two managers that asked me non-technical questions about past experiences. They were pretty relaxed. They said they were interviewing for a lot of positions and told me they would get back to me in 2 weeks. Almost 2 months later, a different manager called me and offered me a job, but said he could not provide relocation for some reason..

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a problem you had with a group member.   1 Answer