Boeing Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.8

Engineering Interview

Interview

You explain your general qualification and background. They ask behavioral-based questions and addition questions just to know more about you. At the end, you have the chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you adjust to a specific change within a project?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online for an open requisition for a job with Boeing as an Engineer. Boeing has a structured interview process. Resume is sent to HR for screening, then potential candidates will be sent to hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Communication with different/variety of teams. Boeing has a standard interview structure that will ask about a situation and roles you played in that situation. How it started and how it was resolved.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Long Beach, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Learned detail through alert from Boeing Career page. Attended a University information session. Applied online and received e-mail and phone call to schedule an in-person interview. Panel interview asking STAR questions. Nothing technical, mostly questions based on prior experience, work ethic, and personality.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you had to complete a task with limited information and instruction.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in August 2013.

Interview

While a few technical questions were asked the majority were structured interview questions. The interview process consisted of 3 managers in a conference room. The whole process took about 45 minutes. AT the end of the process I was asked if I had any questions about the job or working for boeing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work with a difficult person and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (New Orleans, LA) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed at a conference: recommended by a different manager in the company whom I met at the conference. His recommendation got me past the career fair booth to the interviewing booths, where I interviewed with my hiring manager (not HR).

Interview Questions

• There were a few questions about: "Name a time when"...situation...response to overcome.
      What are your career interests?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Nashville, TN) in October 2015.

Interview

Very typical STAR behavioral questions. With two Boeing employees conducting the interview, they would alternate asking questions. This interview was at a conference. It was a very normal interview with no trick questions or technical quizzes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Roundtable setting, with typical "Tell me about yourself" and STAR-related questions. Interview was not technical and rather focused on behavior and personality traits. I did not find the interview particularly difficult, though I should have prepared better for the STAR questions.

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Ames, IA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview following a career fair. Consisted of 3 engineers asking a series of pre-planned questions, along with any follow ups that they thought of. Lasted approximately one hour. Questions were fairly standard behavioral ones, mostly focusing on positive outcomes rather than those that are of the "describe a difficult situation you had in a group and what steps you took to overcome it."

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your academic experiences and how they have prepared you to work at Boeing.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was a telephonic interview, as I could not travel to their location. There were totally four people. The interview went on for nearly an hour. For each question I had roughly about 5 minutes to answer.
    I have completed the interview and they have said they will contact me back. My profile is still under consideration and I have not been either offered/declined the job.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions. The questions were focused on my current job and the projects that I do. Some of the questions include; briefly tell us about yourself in 5 minutes, what are the skills that you use in your current job? tell me your experience in <this> project. what are the course works that you have done which relates to our current requirement?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

behaviorial q's. sit down with three employees. go through star format answers to address behaviorial questions. low stress - don't use same story to answer different questions at once. look to provide answers on multiple stories to add diversity to your story toolbox. don't sound rehearsed but as genuine as possible. be flexible to adjust wording as necessary to meet context of ongoing conversation

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you worked with a team   1 Answer