Boeing Finance Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Finance Analyst Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Tukwila, WA).

Interview

Initially applied online which led to a 1 hr scheduled phone screening, followed by a scheduled interview with a panel of 3 who asked me questions for about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Followed the STAR structure interview for Boeing.

While working in a team, how did you handle adversity working in a team environment?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA) in July 2012.

Interview

The interview process is very structured and fair. Each applicant is asked the same questions in front of the hiring manager and a panel of 2-3 employees that would be the applicant's peers if hired. There are really no questions that would throw you off ("If you were a vegetable, which one would you be an why?", etc) and they are just looking for a standard Situation, Action, and Result framework in each of your answers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when a project you were working on did not deliver the result you intended. How did you respond?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They didn't seem to negotiate. I was given an entry level salary.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in January 2011.

Interview

Just remember STAR. The interviews here are a joke. Pretty much everyone can fake a decent answer in 45 minutes. They need to expand the interviews if they want to get the top talent.