Boeing Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Houston, TX).

Interview

Long,but once got tot the interview things moved quickly

Negotiation

They had their number and were not moving on it

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call for an on-site interview, which was all behavioral (STAR) questions. Interviewed with a manager and current finance analyst, and the interview lasted about 1 hour. Terrific people - everyone was laid back and friendly. I received a call with the offer about one week later.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult decision you have ever had to make?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I chose not to negotiate. It was a very good offer.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview was acquired through college connections. There were three managers from Seattle to ask questions that would determine if the candidate is suitable for work at Boeing. Towards the end of the interview, the managers asked for preferences of workplace.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

Only one behavioral interview in an on campus interview. Very conversational interview with typical behavioral questions. Notification was a couple weeks after the interview by way of phone call. Offer was good for two weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ) in December 2011.

Interview

1) Applied online for an available position via the Boeing Careers Website
    2) Received a phone interview about a week after the application closed. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was on a conference call with 4 employees
    3) Made it to second round - in person interview scheduled a few weeks after the phone interview. Interview was done by 4 people in the department
    4) Offer made after a few weeks

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation - they made a good offer

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA) in February 2010.

Interview

I initially applied for the job online and was not selected for an interview. Fortunately I knew someone at Boeing Capital who was able to have my application reconsidered and secure me an interview.

The interview process was straightforward with approximately 5 preselected/structured questions that took up about half the scheduled interview time. The remaining time consisted of a relaxed discussion with lots of questions back-and-forth between me and the 3 panel interviewers. The interviewers were somewhat formal and took extensive notes, but remained very cordial and easy to talk to.

Two to three weeks later I received an offer from Boeing Capital (but no contact otherwise) contingent on me passing a background check. The check consisted of a drug test and a battery of reference, academic, and credit checks conducted by a third party. Upon completion of my background check, my offer was finalized and I selected a start date.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake at work or in school.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2014.

Interview

Very structure process. It was a panel interview and they went through a list of previously written questions. They use a STAR method of answering the questions. (Situation,Task,Action,Result) A lot of the questions asked in my interview were situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you as a leader struggled with resistance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ridley Park, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Ridley Park, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview - Questions about your resume and personal activities. They really just wanted to see if you had reviewed the position at hand and truly wanted to work for Boeing, not just a random apply.

Site Interview - Multiple questions about certain situations. You meet with 2 or more people. One types and both ask questions. Very nice environment and very nice people. Answers are open to your own personality, but they are definitely looking for certain types of responses.

Interview Questions

• Why Finance and why Boeing? What made you decide to want to do finance for Boeing?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I received a screening call one month after applying. The ONLY questions in the screening call were about compensations and financial expectations. One month later another call from hiring manager, two weeks later on site interview. It was a panel interview. However interviewers were not well prepared, questions all typical STAR style, not too difficult. No technical questions/

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Interview was in-person and on-campus the day after I met them at the university's career fair. It lasted about a half hour and the interviewers gave little to no nonverbal or body language cues. Questions were situational/vignette based and aimed at seeing how well you work with other people. This makes sense because Boeing is very team-oriented and competitive people out for themselves won't make it far.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about a time when you worked with a team to achieve a common goal.   Answer Question