Boeing Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Finance Interview Questions

2.8

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Interview was in-person and on-campus the day after I met them at the university's career fair. It lasted about a half hour and the interviewers gave little to no nonverbal or body language cues. Questions were situational/vignette based and aimed at seeing how well you work with other people. This makes sense because Boeing is very team-oriented and competitive people out for themselves won't make it far.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about a time when you worked with a team to achieve a common goal.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2015.

Interview

All STAR format questions. Interview panel consisted of 2 senior level managers that you may be assigned to work with. Be prepared to not see any emotion from the panel. 4-5 total questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a team member? What actions did you take to resolve it?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I received a screening call one month after applying. The ONLY questions in the screening call were about compensations and financial expectations. One month later another call from hiring manager, two weeks later on site interview. It was a panel interview. However interviewers were not well prepared, questions all typical STAR style, not too difficult. No technical questions/

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview. The recruiter asked behavioral questions. It wasn't stressful. They were very professional on time during the interview as well as getting back to me after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They sent an e-mail where you had to accept or reject the offer.

Anonymous Employee in Ridley Park, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Ridley Park, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone Interview - Questions about your resume and personal activities. They really just wanted to see if you had reviewed the position at hand and truly wanted to work for Boeing, not just a random apply.

Site Interview - Multiple questions about certain situations. You meet with 2 or more people. One types and both ask questions. Very nice environment and very nice people. Answers are open to your own personality, but they are definitely looking for certain types of responses.

Interview Questions

• Why Finance and why Boeing? What made you decide to want to do finance for Boeing?   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call for an on-site interview, which was all behavioral (STAR) questions. Interviewed with a manager and current finance analyst, and the interview lasted about 1 hour. Terrific people - everyone was laid back and friendly. I received a call with the offer about one week later.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult decision you have ever had to make?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I chose not to negotiate. It was a very good offer.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview was acquired through college connections. There were three managers from Seattle to ask questions that would determine if the candidate is suitable for work at Boeing. Towards the end of the interview, the managers asked for preferences of workplace.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2014.

Interview

Very structure process. It was a panel interview and they went through a list of previously written questions. They use a STAR method of answering the questions. (Situation,Task,Action,Result) A lot of the questions asked in my interview were situational questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you as a leader struggled with resistance.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Houston, TX).

Interview

Long,but once got tot the interview things moved quickly

Negotiation

They had their number and were not moving on it

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

Only one behavioral interview in an on campus interview. Very conversational interview with typical behavioral questions. Notification was a couple weeks after the interview by way of phone call. Offer was good for two weeks.