Boeing Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.8

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

General application online. Spoke with a recruiter at a career fair. Then a structured interview. Process was very simple. Very nice relatable people that interviewed me. They were wanting to know about you as opposed to checking boxes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Interview was in-person and on-campus the day after I met them at the university's career fair. It lasted about a half hour and the interviewers gave little to no nonverbal or body language cues. Questions were situational/vignette based and aimed at seeing how well you work with other people. This makes sense because Boeing is very team-oriented and competitive people out for themselves won't make it far.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us about a time when you worked with a team to achieve a common goal.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2015.

Interview

All STAR format questions. Interview panel consisted of 2 senior level managers that you may be assigned to work with. Be prepared to not see any emotion from the panel. 4-5 total questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with a team member? What actions did you take to resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview. The recruiter asked behavioral questions. It wasn't stressful. They were very professional on time during the interview as well as getting back to me after the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They sent an e-mail where you had to accept or reject the offer.

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in May 2009.

Interview

Interviewing with Boeing was a very pleasant experience. Although I submitted my application over 6 months prior to ever hearing back from anyone, the process ran very smoothly from the initial call back for an interview. The interview was rather relaxed as they try to get to know more about you and ask if you have any questions for them. As for the technical aspects of the interview, there were really only three questions. I can't remember exactly what they were but be ready to give stories or examples of how you are a leader, adabtable to change etc....

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing in March 2008.

Interview

Boeing, by policy only conducts interview by telephone. There are no face-to-face interviews except for managers. The interview is behavioral and they do not ask specific questions regarding your skill set. They will ask you to describe an experience such as "describe your worst expereince with a customer and how you handled it."

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult manager when you new he was wrong? When he was right?   Answer Question
    • How do you take criticism?   Answer Question