Boeing GNC Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing GNC Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

I'm a MS student in Aero/Astro. I was hired through their Engineering Accelerated Hire Initiative (EAHI), which starts with an on-campus interview. Here, you get the questions on how you handled various technical and behavioral scenarios. If you make it through the on-campus interview, you should get a letter of intent to hire. A couple of weeks later, you then go to Seattle and informally interview with several project managers to determine a good fit. At the end of the weekend, you get an offer.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty normal but make sure you answer each question with the situation, task, action, and result. You have to check those off.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2008.

Interview

Was interesting and I received a good tour of the facilities. The panel interview was laid back and they asked typical interview questions. I had lunch with two of the engineers and they were nice, but probing. Thus I was interviewing pretty much all day and just had enough time to catch my flight.

Interview Questions

• Where did you encounter a work related conflict and how was it resolved?   Answer Question

GNC Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone Interview that was mostly technical and then flew me out for an accelerated hiring event in which there were a lot of presentations and question and answer forums to introduce and "sell" to you the Boeing company.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question