Boeing IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing IT Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Atlanta, GA) in September 2019.

Interview

Recruiters came on campus and said they would be interviewing the next few days so I applied immediately, got a call the day before for an on campus interview with two managers. They read off a script, ask you to follow the star method and type your responses on the computer without much conversation.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Rolla, MO) in September 2018.

Interview

On-campus interview a couple days after the school's career fair. The first interview took place with two interviewers asking STAR formatted questions. Then a week later there was a group type of interview where we performed various group tasks to test how well we worked with a team

Interview Questions

• Give a situation where you took leadership of a project and what was the overall outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (West Lafayette, IN) in November 2017.

Interview

STAR system of 2 interviews. 1 individual and 1 group. Found job at the career fair on Purdue campus and they notified me for an interview within the month. I got my job offer pretty late but they did not allow for much time to look at all your options

IT Interview

Interview

I talked to Boeing at a career fair. They reviewed my resume, asked me a ton of questions about it. Later, I was contacted through text message to have an on-campus interview, which I accepted. About 3 days later, I was selected to interview in Saint Louis, MO and was flown out.

In STL, I had two interviews. One was a group interview with about 8 participants where we worked on a business problem and one 45 minute interview with two employees.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a new technology you had to learn and walk me through the steps.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Charleston, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds, first round was a behavioral interview in the STAR format, so your generic behavioral questions. The second round was a group interview with a case study that we had to come together and solve.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Fairly straightforward behavioral interview and group case study. Talked to them at a career fair and applied online. Got invited to interview in St. Louis. Two half hour interviews, not very stressful and no technical questions

Interview Questions

• Read a case and work on it in a group. Basically just judging communication abilities   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Lengthy but interesting, especially the group interview. I thought it was a great experience for applying to an internship. The matching process that followed was also nice. I would totally go through it again.

Interview Questions

• How did you navigate a situation where there was group conflict?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Columbia, SC) in October 2016.

Interview

I was recruited from my university's career fair. I talked with recruiters at the booth and was given an on-site interview. The first interview was a behavioral S.T.A.R. format interview, while the second interview was a group interview involving a case study.
    I received my offer in less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had a challenging project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was invited to a hiring event in St. Louis, with 30 total applicants. There was a case study group interview and a 2 on 1 interview, both one hour long. The case was related to implementing IT solutions. Interview was behavioral. I got an offer a couple days after the event.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for the job, team experiences   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2016.

Interview

STAR format, all behavioral. No technical questions, but questions about your experience with technical matters. The IT internship is surprisingly non-technical so be aware that this will reflect the kind of opportunities available.