Boeing IT Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing IT Summer Interview Questions

2.3

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

IT Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing in November 2015.

Interview

Two interviews: a one on one, structured behavioral interview about past experiences and personality. Also, a group problem solving interview where you solve a problem it a group and are watched.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Paperwork,background check, then drug test before the official offer and details

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process consisted of two steps: Behavioral Interview and Group/Technical Interview. My behavioral interviewer seemed new and disinterested. My group interview was new and challenging due to my lack of experience in IT/data

Interview Questions

• Essentially asked to do a technical case study   1 Answer

IT(Summer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Charleston, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

I was flown out to Charleston for the Boeing summer hiring event where there were individual and group interviews about 1 hour each. The group interview involved a group of prospective interns being presented a problem that they had to find a solution to. The individual interview was pretty each in my opinion, just 5 behavioral questions where knowing STAR helps tremendously. Overall, it was pretty professional and Boeing provides flights, hotels, and food for free.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Charleston, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

One thirty minute one-on-one interview. Here the interviewer asks STAR questions. One hour long group assessment. Here you work with four other applicants to develop a creative solution to an IT problem.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you motivated team members.   1 Answer

IT Summer Interview

Interview

I got a phone interview from a panel. Typical behavioral interview. As long as you study the STAR method, you'll be fine. Technical questions as well. Not too difficult

Interview Questions

• Technical questions that I weren't familiar with. I had to ask for clarity.   Answer Question

IT Summer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing in November 2014.

Interview

I got to the group interview which went ok, the only issue is when someone talks then entire time about the wrong way of doing things and everyone agrees with them.

Interview Questions

• The questions or problems wernt difficult   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburg, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Pittsburg, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

On campus interview: First round - asked more behavior type of questions, like how do I handle myself in certain situations. What my technical background is in (types of programs I have used and for what reasons) The second round was a group interview. They gave us 5 min to work on the case by ourselves and 15 min to work with a group of 4 to discuss the case. Then we had 5 min to present our solution. The case was mainly a scheduling conflict within a team over a project, what do you do.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Charleston, SC).

Interview

Structural interview and Development interview with many questions about opportunities of growing yourself as a professional. Create a list of experience and what you gained of the experiences and what issues you resolved on academic or job environments.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate about housing package and it really helped.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

Very easy process. I just applied went to the open interviews and Waited on the callbacks. The interview process mainly observes your willingness to learn and teamwork skills. Overall it was fun. And they will ask if you know any history about the company.

Interview Questions

• Where so I see myself in 10 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

Talked to the recruiters at career fair and got a text the next day asking if I wished to interview. I set up a time and had a behavioral one-on-one interview. I was then informed I made it to a second round, which involved a group interview with potential interns and full-times. The group interview was intended to see how we worked in a simulated team-setting. Overall, the experience was smooth and efficiently done.

Interview Questions

• Group Interview: Design a database to warehouse XYZ data for airline customers.   Answer Question