Boeing Industrial Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Industrial Engineer II Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very fast and over the phone which I liked...If you know the "buzzwords" can you can get right in, especially if you are an ex-Boeing employee. This was a contract position so it went really fast. Like I stated if you have good aerospace experience and understand the fundamentals you should get an offer.....

Interview Questions

• Do you know Microsoft Project   1 Answer

Negotiation

...............

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2015.

Interview

E-mailed to schedule an interview about 4 months after applying for IE2 position. Phone interview 1 weeks later. 45 minute interview with 2 IE managers and an IE went very well. Interviewers were positive and professional. Interview was STAR format with 5 standard questions mainly regarding projects. Got a call back about a week later with an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Got an email asking if I was still interested in a position I had applied to online back in July (it was mid September when I received the email) and if I was, send along sometimes for a phone interview. Gave some times and had an hour and a half phone panel interview using the STARS format going over my resume

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that makes you a good fit for this position   Answer Question
    • give me an example of a time when you implanted a change to a process and the outcome of that change   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiations, Speea job and they hit my target requirement for base salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boeing (Charleston, SC).

Interview

There was one phone interview with 3 people. They had set questions to ask where they could not go off the script and had to record everything you said. I expected there to be a second round of interviews at the plant but they made an offer after only the single phone interview.

Interview Questions

• They were all "Tell me about a time..." type questions.   Answer Question

Decided job was not best fit for me.

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

It was a long process for me (4-6 months) from the time I applied to the day I actually showed up for my first day of work. They follow a Structured Interview Process were all questions require Situation-Action-Result so you need to be prepared.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to answer with real, past examples with Situation-Action-Result.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation