Boeing Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.5

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (North Charleston, SC) in April 2014.

Interview

First part of the interview process was a phone screening from a HR representative. Then an in person typical S.T.A.R format interview type of interview. After that is a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you disagreed with someone and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online at the beginning of Nov, a week later got a call from HR to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview with 2 hiring managers took around an hour. They follow a script question. The told me I would hear from them after the first week of Dec. I have not heard back yet, at their website it saids that the interview are still in progress. I have tried to reach out but nothing, the questions you are suppose to answer them in a STAR methodology.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridley Park, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Ridley Park, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of Behavioral Interview Questions . I interviewed with multiple hiring managers. One interviewer in particular came off as quite rude. Despite being told that I would hear back a week after the interview, there was not a word. I sent a follow up email to HR but they never responded. Overall, this interview process seemed really unprofessional all together which makes me glad . I hope this isn't how the company conduct themselves in other areas of the business.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you took an innovative way to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Charleston, SC) in January 2014.

Interview

Very comfortable and relaxed, General questions, nothing technically specific, mostly questions of experience and encounters with teamwork and problem solving as a whole. past experiences from teams and jobs and things of that nature.

Interview Questions

• have you ever had to work on a team?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Just know STAR. The questions will be related to previous work. Analyse your past projects, both school and work related and find out your strengths within those projects. Use STAR method (this will be provided by Boeing prior to interview, or google it), to make sure you respond appropriately.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond your job description?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process at Boeing uses the STAR technique. It is usually a behavioral interview of 5 - 7 questions. It usually lasts about an hour. It is usually one round. All jobs are posted online. Some are classified as internal only. It's a fairly standard process. Given that it is a behavioral interview, make sure to let your personality shine. Also, don't ramble, stick to the STAR technique.

Interview Questions

• Boeing doesn't allow you to share questions asked in the interview, so I can't really give any examples. It is a typical behavioral interview. Do you research on typical questions and you'll do fine.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

They interviewed me over phone and never gave me response the result. I guess when you've waited at least 1 month without any feedback, you would figure out by yourself you're not hired

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you applied Lean.

How did you work in a diverse team ?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Behavorial Based. They just asked a lot of questions about team work. They know you are smart because they interviewed you, but they want to know how you work with others. As I experienced, working with others is the majority of the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

One sole interview with 3 people phone interview, you have to call to a conference number 2 people taking notes and one guy making the questions. No room for errors

Interview Questions

• How does your experience related to this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

STAR (situation, task, action, result) type interview. Have your project stories ready. Usually a few stories for each category falling under process improvements, human relations, difficulties / troubleshooting, etc. Brush up on the technical skills & general analytical & any numbers you have on your resume, you will be asked. Usually consists of at least 2-3 persons on the panel.