Boeing Industrial Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Industrial Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridley Park, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Ridley Park, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview consisted of Behavioral Interview Questions . I interviewed with multiple hiring managers. One interviewer in particular came off as quite rude. Despite being told that I would hear back a week after the interview, there was not a word. I sent a follow up email to HR but they never responded. Overall, this interview process seemed really unprofessional all together which makes me glad . I hope this isn't how the company conduct themselves in other areas of the business.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you took an innovative way to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

Matched with the opportunity via the University of Michigan Tauber Institute for Global Operations. After earning an interview, had a 30 minute on campus interview with my future manager as well as two other current Boeing employees.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to Boeing that will be beneficial to the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online at the beginning of Nov, a week later got a call from HR to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview with 2 hiring managers took around an hour. They follow a script question. The told me I would hear from them after the first week of Dec. I have not heard back yet, at their website it saids that the interview are still in progress. I have tried to reach out but nothing, the questions you are suppose to answer them in a STAR methodology.

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Ames, IA).

Interview

I had an on campus interview in October after talking to them at the ISU Engineering Career fair and heard that I received the position at the end of December. I then completed a drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Boeing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Just know STAR. The questions will be related to previous work. Analyse your past projects, both school and work related and find out your strengths within those projects. Use STAR method (this will be provided by Boeing prior to interview, or google it), to make sure you respond appropriately.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond your job description?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The position was for an Industrial Engineering internship in Seattle. It was a quick 20 min interview on campus after submitting an application online via their career website. These internships can be hard to get. Depends a lot on the interviewee. I thought my interview went well but I guess it didn't since I didn't get a call back.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Behavorial Based. They just asked a lot of questions about team work. They know you are smart because they interviewed you, but they want to know how you work with others. As I experienced, working with others is the majority of the job.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

They interviewed me over phone and never gave me response the result. I guess when you've waited at least 1 month without any feedback, you would figure out by yourself you're not hired

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you applied Lean.

How did you work in a diverse team ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

One sole interview with 3 people phone interview, you have to call to a conference number 2 people taking notes and one guy making the questions. No room for errors

Interview Questions

• How does your experience related to this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Chicago, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a structured interview over the phone where they asked me 4-5 questions. It was a conference call with several Boeing employees on the line. I got the impression that they were rating how I answered the questions using a specific rating system, so it wasn't a very conversational interview, but more question, answer, question, answer, etc.. It was pretty straightforward behavioral questions and did not last very long. I was called the next day saying that I got an internship offer, so the whole process only took about a week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to use at technical solution to solve a problem.   Answer Question