Boeing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Was simple enough. First interview is traditional HR interview and the second is with a department manager. They make the process applicable to people that have or don't have internship experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you had to deliver bad news to your manager or team.   1 Answer
  • Describe an experience where you utilized ____ (software) to fulfill your job.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Raleigh, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for Data Scientist Intern for their Seattle & South Carolina location.

Standard interview involving behavior questions (leadership, conflict), and going through your resume. I think they specifically want you to show your technical skills in your behavior answers. There is no technical part of the interview and there is only one round of interviews. I was interviewing with a senior data scientist and a senior engineering manager.

I never heard back from the recruiter, so I will take that as a rejection.

Anonymous Employee in Ridley Park, PA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Ridley Park, PA) in December 2019.

Interview

I got contacted by recruiter for an interview in Ridley Park Pa after having applied to the Chicago branch of Boeing. They asked me to either come to the office or have the interview over the phone. I chose to go to the office.

Intern Interview

Interview

Phone call followed up by an in person interview. Interview happened on campus. They were very interested in what kinds of role I wanted to have. After the interview I received an email stating that I was accepted to the intern program.

Interview Questions

• What programming experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2019.

Interview

STAR interview acronym. Also reviewed resume, however I was applying for an EE position and the engineer interviewing me was a mechanical engineer, so the questions weren't too in depth.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were working in a difficult group situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Champaign, IL) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within 3-4 weeks for an on-campus interview. I didn't hear back about the result for one month so emailed the HR and told me that I was waitlisted. It took them 4 months to finalize and send me a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you failed and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied through EAHI program. Had one interview that was entirely behavioral based with a panel. No hard questions, just know your STAR. Received offer within a week of doing the interview

Intern Interview

Interview

2 back to back interviews. All behavioral and about 45 minutes each. About 10 questions each. Interviewers were very nice. No technical questions. This was for a business internship. Was offered a couple weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Two people interviewing, they asked five behavioral questions regarding past experiences or projects you partook in. Must answer in STAR method. It was kind of intimidating but it depends on who your interiewers are

Intern Interview

Interview

I went to my college career fair where I got the opportunity to get an interview. The interview took about 30 minutes and there was two people. The interview took place at my college career center.