Boeing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Spokane, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

After a short application process, the interview was a panel of two employees who alternated asking questions. The interview was fairly formal in nature. They did not deviate from their scripted questions and they seemed to be somewhat basic questions that they could ask of nearly anyone. They requested that all questions be answered in the STAR format - Situation, Task, Action, Result. If you know this format well you will do well in an interview with Boeing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you struggled in working with a team member and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2016.

Interview

I waited approximately 1.5 months after I applied to get an e-mail scheduling an interview. The first interview was a telephonic interview which consisted of behavioral questions specific to the role that needed to be answered in the STAR format. The interview lasted for approximately 45 mins - 1 hour. The next steps were an on-site group exercise followed by a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the main factors that influence each different type of airline that Boeing services in their decision to purchase aircraft? What are their priorities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Made it only to the behavioral interview. Was awkward, be prepared for lots of silence. Basically run through the STAR method and try to keep it short, because they're not going to stop you from talking. Just the typical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you disagreed with your teammates and worked through it.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Went to a career fair and was told to apply for a specific position. Was called the next day for an interview that was scheduled the following day. Interview was basic STARS format.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had trouble working on a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Provo, UT) in October 2017.

Interview

I talked to the recruiters at an info session and career fair. I made sure to talk to all of the recruiters since they all had a say in who gets interviewed. They called me the night of the career fair (Friday) for an interview the next week (Monday). Very relaxed interview with two managers. They were on their computers taking notes so make sure you don't talk too fast. They liked concise answers in STAR format. I already had a good relationship with both recruiters so it was a pretty relaxed atmosphere. They said I would hear back in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you took initiative on a project and what motivated you?   1 Answer
    • Tell about a time you dealt with a situation where the guidelines or rules changed and how did you work with it?   1 Answer
    • Tell about a time where you had to do an analysis (any type of analysis)? What steps did you take? What were your recommendations?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time that you worked with a difficult team and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer
    • Why Boeing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Fairfax, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Great Experience. Interviewed with two people. Most of the questions asked were very basic. The position was very entry level. Interview only lasted around 1 hour. I was contacted 1 day later and was offered a position. Highly recommend.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very awkward, trained not to give you any emotions when listening to your responses. Created a very difficult environment to build rapport. Once the interview was officially concluded, the interviewers completely changed face and began being personable. Super awkward.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you changed priorities, and what steps you took to pivot.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was by conducted by phone and took approximately 30-45 minutes. They asked about 5-10 questions about my previous work experience, why I wanted to work for them, and how I handled challenges.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation that you've encountered before and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Kansas City, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Meet with recruiters at a job fair. Received an email saying they would like to interview me the next day. The interview was with the same recruiter I had spoke with at the job fair as well as one more person.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR type behavioral questions. Tell me about a time you had difficulty working with a team. Tell me about a project you took initiative on.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Troy, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Troy, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview style. They focus more on personality traits and teamwork skills moreso than technical skills. They want to see if you're likable and can communicate effectively.