Boeing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.8

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Kansas City, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Meet with recruiters at a job fair. Received an email saying they would like to interview me the next day. The interview was with the same recruiter I had spoke with at the job fair as well as one more person.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR type behavioral questions. Tell me about a time you had difficulty working with a team. Tell me about a project you took initiative on.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Intern Interview

Interview

Went to a career fair and was told to apply for a specific position. Was called the next day for an interview that was scheduled the following day. Interview was basic STARS format.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had trouble working on a team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Provo, UT) in October 2017.

Interview

I talked to the recruiters at an info session and career fair. I made sure to talk to all of the recruiters since they all had a say in who gets interviewed. They called me the night of the career fair (Friday) for an interview the next week (Monday). Very relaxed interview with two managers. They were on their computers taking notes so make sure you don't talk too fast. They liked concise answers in STAR format. I already had a good relationship with both recruiters so it was a pretty relaxed atmosphere. They said I would hear back in two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you took initiative on a project and what motivated you?   1 Answer
    • Tell about a time you dealt with a situation where the guidelines or rules changed and how did you work with it?   1 Answer
    • Tell about a time where you had to do an analysis (any type of analysis)? What steps did you take? What were your recommendations?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time that you worked with a difficult team and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer
    • Why Boeing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Spokane, WA).

Interview

No technical questions, all behavioral over the phone questions. Was told I got the job immediately after the phone conversation. The HR process was fairly long, and I had to contact them to get the status of my hiring process. I also had to complete a background check as well as a drug test prior to starting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you struggled with a member on your team and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Interviewed at conference. Talked to recruiter at company event to get interview. All behavioral questions and why you want to work at the company. Overall good interview process. Panel interview. Make sure you know about the company and give a result in all your answers. Interviewers were very friendly which made the interview flow smoothly

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult person, how did you handle it and what was the result.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very awkward, trained not to give you any emotions when listening to your responses. Created a very difficult environment to build rapport. Once the interview was officially concluded, the interviewers completely changed face and began being personable. Super awkward.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you changed priorities, and what steps you took to pivot.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 behavioral questions. Interviewers were pretty friendly, and it wasn't scary or tricky at all. They basically just wanted to get to know me and my college background.

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (East Lansing, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Boeing came to a campus career fair and I interviewed for a supply chain internship. They used the basic STAR format and asked about 5-6 questions. Very easy. I got an email a few weeks later and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an internship, so I did not negotiate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2016.

Interview

I waited approximately 1.5 months after I applied to get an e-mail scheduling an interview. The first interview was a telephonic interview which consisted of behavioral questions specific to the role that needed to be answered in the STAR format. The interview lasted for approximately 45 mins - 1 hour. The next steps were an on-site group exercise followed by a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the main factors that influence each different type of airline that Boeing services in their decision to purchase aircraft? What are their priorities?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Made it only to the behavioral interview. Was awkward, be prepared for lots of silence. Basically run through the STAR method and try to keep it short, because they're not going to stop you from talking. Just the typical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you disagreed with your teammates and worked through it.   1 Answer