Boeing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Intern Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Spokane, WA).

Interview

No technical questions, all behavioral over the phone questions. Was told I got the job immediately after the phone conversation. The HR process was fairly long, and I had to contact them to get the status of my hiring process. I also had to complete a background check as well as a drug test prior to starting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you struggled with a member on your team and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Interviewed at conference. Talked to recruiter at company event to get interview. All behavioral questions and why you want to work at the company. Overall good interview process. Panel interview. Make sure you know about the company and give a result in all your answers. Interviewers were very friendly which made the interview flow smoothly

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult person, how did you handle it and what was the result.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 behavioral questions. Interviewers were pretty friendly, and it wasn't scary or tricky at all. They basically just wanted to get to know me and my college background.

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (East Lansing, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Boeing came to a campus career fair and I interviewed for a supply chain internship. They used the basic STAR format and asked about 5-6 questions. Very easy. I got an email a few weeks later and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an internship, so I did not negotiate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

They sit you down at a table with 5 interviewers. Each interview takes turns asking questions. There were 5 questions asked. Most of the questions were general behavioral questions but the last two were specific to my experience. About two hours after the interview they called me regarding how it went.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have designing in an engineering application?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was excellent. They tended to ask you about experiences in which you failed or succeeded at something and how it resulted for you. In addition, the interview seemed pretty standardized. The interviewer had a sheet in which he seemed to write a score for each of your responses to his or her question.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

First had 2 on 1 interview asking mostly behavioral questions. Then asked to come in for a group interview where they gave us a shared problem to solve and noted how we solved it.

Anonymous Employee in Mill Creek, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Mill Creek, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very easy interview. I was asked four questions about past situations and how I approached each situation and resolved it. There were two interviewers and both made me feel pretty comfortable. They were easy to talk to and ask questions with.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions like telling them about myself and a challenge I had at a previous job and the outcome   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Apply online, wait a long long time. Get an email saying you have been selected for a phone interview. Do the phone interview. If you do well you will get an offer. If you are not selected for the position you will not get an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was about an hour long and very formal. The people asked questions by turn reading off of a paper which made it seem as thought they were scripted and made the whole experience uncomfortable. The questions were only behavioural or mildly technical in that they asked to describe projects I've worked on anf other goals which I have and would like to achieve.

Interview Questions

• Deascribe one instance where you had a conflict with someone and how you handled it and what was the result?   Answer Question