Boeing Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in February 2020.

Interview

Got an interview through winning the Boeing Innovation Challenge. Was contacted about 2 weeks after the challenge to set up an interview. Phone Interview lasted about 30 minutes. 4 weeks later I was rejected from the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I went into the interview at a SHPE convention. I was asked to interview after a brief meeting with the women offering the position. I was asked to meet with them the next morning to the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to ask for help   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had a conflict while working as a team   Answer Question
    • Why did you chose engineering? Why do you want to work for Boeing?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Knoxville, TN) in September 2019.

Interview

I met with them at a career fair, they called me the next day, had a STAR interview and then got an email 3 weeks later that I got an offer. Not a hard interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you used critical thinking to solve a problem   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

6 behavioral structured interview questions. For example " tell me about a time you had to overcome something " "tell me about a time you were suddenly faced with a difficult decision , what was the situation, how did you act.. etc"

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you were suddenly faced with a difficult decision , what was the situation, how did you act   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The company sent HR and engineer reps to our university STEM career fair. They were taking resumes and shuffling people to specific lines to talk to certain people. They called later that night for next day interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you did not get along with a teammate   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I got a next-day interview after talking to Boeing at my school's career fair. Three people interviewed me and it lasted an hour with time for questions at the end. They asked 6 questions, but each had multiple parts. Practice the STAR method, as the questions were geared toward that kind of response.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to take the initiative.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I applied online through my school and then interviewed on campus about a week later. 3 interviewers alternated asking classic behavioral questions and requested responses in the STAR format. Most questions were pretty straightforward .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you used analytical skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

There were two person took my interview. One from HR and one from Engineering Research department. They asked behavioural questions. The topic of the most of the questions were communication, interpersonal conflict in a group, team work related. Interview was one hour long but it will finish in 30 minutes. I suggest you to ask them as many questions as you can. Also don't forget to ask for their contact info.

Interview Questions

• Tell us when you had a interpersonal conflict with a team? and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mayaguez, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Mayaguez, PR) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a structured interview with a panel of two empoyees, the majority of the questions where behavioral. The complexity of the process is average and the offer was sent a couple of weeks later.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Make sure to attend any career fairs and information sessions with the company and get face time with the recruiters so that they remember you to get an interview. The interview was then mainly behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to know why you want to work in the industry and also why you specifically like the company.   Answer Question