Boeing Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

3.1

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I had a phone interview. It was 5 to 6 behavioral question. Nothing too specific, very broad questions. Lasted about 40 minutes. They asked which locations I wanted to work at. I didn't have a preference so that threw me off, and I just told them the first three that came to mind. I was offered my second choice, which in retrospect wasn't at all where I wanted to work. Oh well!

Interview Questions

• They all were centered around adversity/ leadership/experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Make sure to attend any career fairs and information sessions with the company and get face time with the recruiters so that they remember you to get an interview. The interview was then mainly behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Make sure to know why you want to work in the industry and also why you specifically like the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Austin, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a panel interview with Boeing. The interviewers were really professional. You have to be prepared to interview with them. For internship positions, they mainly focus on behavioral questions, and you should use the S.T.A.R format to answer them.

Interview Questions

• I cannot regurgitate the exact words but the idea is like this:
      1)Tell us about one time where you have to learn something new without any form of help. How did you do it? What was the result?

2) Why do you like aerospace?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2018.

Interview

One interview. Then job offer. It was a star type interview. Two people ask me to describe a time when you had to deal with diversity. I was interviewed by one of the Lead engineers on a project and I was asked behavioral type questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in March 2018.

Interview

There were two person took my interview. One from HR and one from Engineering Research department. They asked behavioural questions. The topic of the most of the questions were communication, interpersonal conflict in a group, team work related. Interview was one hour long but it will finish in 30 minutes. I suggest you to ask them as many questions as you can. Also don't forget to ask for their contact info.

Interview Questions

• Tell us when you had a interpersonal conflict with a team? and how did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I got a next-day interview after talking to Boeing at my school's career fair. Three people interviewed me and it lasted an hour with time for questions at the end. They asked 6 questions, but each had multiple parts. Practice the STAR method, as the questions were geared toward that kind of response.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to take the initiative.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I applied online through my school and then interviewed on campus about a week later. 3 interviewers alternated asking classic behavioral questions and requested responses in the STAR format. Most questions were pretty straightforward .

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you used analytical skills to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Long Beach, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Attended a job fair and turned in my resume to the representatives there, later that night I got a call for an interview for the next day. The next day, walked into my interview and there were two interviewers.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The company sent HR and engineer reps to our university STEM career fair. They were taking resumes and shuffling people to specific lines to talk to certain people. They called later that night for next day interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you did not get along with a teammate   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

6 behavioral structured interview questions. For example " tell me about a time you had to overcome something " "tell me about a time you were suddenly faced with a difficult decision , what was the situation, how did you act.. etc"

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time you were suddenly faced with a difficult decision , what was the situation, how did you act   1 Answer