Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in May 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Mainly background behavioral questions integrated with experience. Used the STAR method for my responses. Afterward, talked a bit more about the company and the opportunities of advancement in Boeing

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with someone outside your major in a project.   Answer Question

Boeing Business Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview process is time consuming then if you are lucky getting an interview after several months be prepared to talk about things on your resume in the STAR method.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Boeing has a different interview process they only ask you about 7 questions and you need to provide SMART Answers goals process and results, need to emphasize a lot on results. It's challenging interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time and they give you a scenario, what was the goal, what method you used and what were the results   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

After online application, I received email from the company's recruiter to answer questions by email. Then an in-person interview was scheduled. Then I had a panel interview with several questions lasting about 1 hour.

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bossier City, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

Set up a Interview with hiring personnel and schedule a time and date for over the phone interview. Once you are in the call you explain the position you are going for and your main experience working the job. This is followed by a series of questions varying in difficulty but nothing is overly difficult if you know what you are talking about. After that is the usual any questions for me statements and then you hang up.

Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Arlington, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

"Structured Interview," where I sat at a conference table with three screeners (would-be boss, plus two other colleagues) who ask questions round-robin style. Very straightforward, and the three were completely forthcoming in the purpose of the interview style and questions. Friendly and low-pressure atmosphere, easy to maintain a conversation. Following their questions, they explained the nature of the position (a lot clearer than in the job description) and allowed me to ask questions. I wish this happened first - I was able to show more passion for the job after they told me more about it.

Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

The Boeing Structured Interview process is a standardized method of evaluating candidates to support an objective selection and promotion process. This process allows hiring managers to identify candidates who are the best qualified for the job by incorporating standard behaviorally-based questions, rating scales, and interview panels.

Interview Questions

• Briefly tell us how your experience and/or education has prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

Nearing 3 months of "under consideration" and am still waiting. Star questions should be asked during the interview. A student intern describe that a phone interview maybe become the case.

Interview Questions

• Star questions are used. A student intern describe that a phone interview maybe become the case.   Answer Question

International Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

After the screening process, HR personnel called me on the phone and started a small interview, asking some questions related to the company like "What do you know about Boeing?". If you pass this step, an E-mail will be sent to you with specific information on time and place of the final interview (with "STAR" method).

Interview Questions

• Is there any specific moment during your work experience where you showed your leadership? If so describe it.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview type is structural interview. All job interviews have a same and standard questions. I applied online at Boeing website. I waited for a month to get a phone interview with which was a screening interview. Then after another 2 weeks I got invited for an interview at one of Boeing office. There were 4 managers interviewed me. They asked about work experiences and also behavioral interview questions style.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Interview question: Tell me the time you made a mistake and what is your action?   Answer Question