Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 18, 2017

3.1

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

Nearing 3 months of "under consideration" and am still waiting. Star questions should be asked during the interview. A student intern describe that a phone interview maybe become the case.

Interview Questions

• Star questions are used. A student intern describe that a phone interview maybe become the case.   Answer Question

International Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

After the screening process, HR personnel called me on the phone and started a small interview, asking some questions related to the company like "What do you know about Boeing?". If you pass this step, an E-mail will be sent to you with specific information on time and place of the final interview (with "STAR" method).

Interview Questions

• Is there any specific moment during your work experience where you showed your leadership? If so describe it.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

A structured interview with five to six questions was asked by two people. One manager and one HR representative. The HR person had a bias and should not have been on the panel.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to resolve a conflict.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I met the hiring manager at a career fair. The hiring manager reached out to me via email, and we scheduled a date for me to do a technical screening. It was the first time I had to code in front of another engineer, so the pressure got to me. Looking back at it, it was an easy question. Lessons learned: just relax and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

• They asked be basic Java knowledge and questions related to multi-threaded programming.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Roundtable setting, with typical "Tell me about yourself" and STAR-related questions. Interview was not technical and rather focused on behavior and personality traits. I did not find the interview particularly difficult, though I should have prepared better for the STAR questions.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Rolla, MO).

Interview

I was in a room with a guy with a laptop. He asked me basic interview questions, and typed them in word for word on the computer. I felt like I wasn't talking to a person, since the guy gave me no interaction. It was kind of weird.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest accomplishment? Basic stereo typical interview questions   Answer Question

Aviation Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Memphis, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Star for behavioral and practical experience. 2 forms charts to read. Reading graphs and eletrical blue prints. That is all I have for now. Be there 30 mins early. Have alot of confience going in. 2 manager interviewed me at a very long table. Also have a good meal before going to interview could be longer that you thought.

Interview Questions

• Was there a policy you did not like the last company you worked for? What was it? How do you handle it? The result?   Answer Question

Structural Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied as a part of the EAHI program. It is only one interview and if you get it, then Boeing gives you a letter of intent (equivalent to a job offer). The questions are based on the STAR Method and are purely behavioral. The interview is very basic and not difficult, but the EAHI program is very picky since they are literally just hiring based on a single interview. Only 5 questions aside from the initial introduction were asked.

The worst part is the people who interview you. They are very nice but spend the entire time just writing down answers/notes. No interaction whatsoever; not even a smile. I felt like I was talking to scribes for an hour.

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Interview

Boeing is a huge company. It took them about a month before I was scheduled for an interview. It was a pretty basic interview. Used STAR approach when answering questions. There were a panel of three interviewers and they asked me four questions each. All questions were job related.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled a client with unrealistic expectations   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very Structured, canned questions that don't make sense. Regardless of how much experience and education you have, HR Management continues to hire external so they can push out everyone with pensions, then they will not even contact you to tell you that you weren't selected, when you ask for feedback they will not respond.