Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

3.1

425 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

A set of 8 or so questions, which were pre-set and the interviewers were not allowed to deviate from. Must be answered in STAR format (situation, task, action, result).

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I had my first round interview, which consists of basic behavioral questions. Then I had a second round, it was a group interview with 4-5 other people. We were given a case and first had to come up with our own solution, then discuss and come up with the final solution as a team and present it to the interviewers (the whole process is timed).

Tips: Don't try to dominate your team members, just try to collaborate and listen well. There was a person who spoke 95% of the time during the group discussion and I'm not sure if they wanted to hire someone like that. I almost want to say that person ruined the interview experience for the entire group. But also make sure you deliver your thoughts well and that it is implemented into to a solution. They won't remember the quiet person.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions, they literally read it off from a list (describe a difficult group/project and how did you handle it, etc).   Answer Question

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

They all ready had the ones they wanted to hire ahead of time. Boeing has the good ole boy system in place. Other than that it was a nice place to work.

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview with three employee/recruiters. STAR format. Be as specific as possible and take your time to form your response before you respond. Bring extra copies of your resume as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you struggled and what steps you took to overcome that struggle.   1 Answer

Project Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Standard Process of 6 questions or so, what your job experience is, how is you perform in a situation comparison to another situations. What did you accomplish during this time period.

Interview Questions

• Compare what you would do from one situation to another.   1 Answer

Structural and Payload Design Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with boeing on a tuesday on August 8. It was a structured interview with 4-5 questions. The thing was that they interviewed me for a position that was never posted on the job list, the position was never posted online and yet i was interviewed for it. I hope this means i have better chances but i dont know. I orginally applied for a structural design engineer position but i guess i got interviewed for a different req#. I think the interview went well, i explained all the answers and had alot of examples. I had a large portfolio of projects that i have worked on even in the aerospace industry. Im not sure when they will get back to me. Im wondering if anyone knows how many people they interview per position.

Interview Questions

• Asked if i had an questions. Working with a diverse team. I forgot the other questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online. A few days later, I received an email and set up a phone interview time. I called a conference number and two men were waiting for me. They introduced themselves and their role at Boeing. Then they asked about my background, the software development life cycle, and three questions about times I had trouble working in groups. They took my questions and that was the end.

Interview Questions

• What is the software development life cycle and what do you find is the most difficult part?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Structured interview with preset questions. Usually 4-5 people on the phone. The interview lasted 1 1/2 hours. The questions want to know what was the situation, how you handled the situation and what was the outcome.

Safety Bulletin Writer Interview

Interview

Phone interview. The Worksource office in Kent has staff that specialize in helping you apply to Boeing, and their advice on how to construct your resume to get an interview was spot on.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in May 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Mainly background behavioral questions integrated with experience. Used the STAR method for my responses. Afterward, talked a bit more about the company and the opportunities of advancement in Boeing

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with someone outside your major in a project.   Answer Question