Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1,355 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Structural Design Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

While attending my school's career fair, I met with a number of the Boeing recruiters and I was invited to an on-campus interview with a panel of 5 engineers. I had to fill out an online application that evening before entering into the interview a few days later. Behavioral questions were asked based on work experience. After completing the interview, I was invited back to the interview location a few days later to receive an offer for employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to switch directions on a project? How did it turn out?   1 Answer

IT Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Applied the position online. Got the phone call and schedule interview with a group of people within 2 weeks. Went through the interview and had a database and coding exam. Got the phone call in 2 weeks to let me know I was hired. Got redirect to HR to go through the background check and drug testing. Receive the official offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to design a database structure with a business case provided.   1 Answer

Boeing Business Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview process is time consuming then if you are lucky getting an interview after several months be prepared to talk about things on your resume in the STAR method.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Boeing has a different interview process they only ask you about 7 questions and you need to provide SMART Answers goals process and results, need to emphasize a lot on results. It's challenging interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time and they give you a scenario, what was the goal, what method you used and what were the results   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online, then was contacted to schedule a phone interview. The interview was mostly questions related to my ability to work in a team. There weren't any technical questions. A few days after the phone call, I was offered the job. Then there was a somewhat confusing online process where the show you their different benefits, and now I'm in the process of going through a background check. I still haven't met anyone face-to-face.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is one situation where you had to solve a problem with a teammate or coworker, and how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

interview only took about an hour with 2 managers after initial phone interview. Offer was provided a week after the interview and there was no 2nd face to face interview afterward..

Interview Questions

• Majority of the questions are situation and behavior questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Boeing's interview process is very rigorous and very structured. You must be prepared going into it but you never know what kind of questions they're going to ask you. You must form your response using SAR, that is explain the SITUATION, discuss the ACTION that YOU took, and provide the RESULTS of your actions to that situation. And you want to heavily weight your responses on the RESULT portion of your responses. You will be in front of a panel, it's very nerve wracking. Bring a pad of paper and pen, take your time, and form your responses before you respond. Bring extra copies of your resume as well.

Interview Questions

• They ask things like tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult personality and how you handled that situation. Or they'll ask something like tell me about a time you were working on a project with a team and you encountered a disagreement with a team member, how did you resolve your problem? stuff like that.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Standard Panel Interview. I had 4 individuals take turns asking me the generic questions concerning the standard conflict with a co-worker, tell me about a time you could have done something better, tell me about a time you have had to manage multiple things at once, etc.

Then, I had to explain your background. One of the individuals on the panel ended up being my manager.

Interview Questions

• Background with military products.
      Background in military aviation.
      Background in technical writing.
      Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Interview

You explain your general qualification and background. They ask behavioral-based questions and addition questions just to know more about you. At the end, you have the chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you adjust to a specific change within a project?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview process was very focused. In all I had two separate interviews on different days. After the interview process it took a couple weeks to get confirmation from my recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of expertise using various 3D modeling and computational analysis software?   Answer Question