Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,497 Interview Reviews

2.8

1,497 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Procurement Interview

Interview

One interview. Then job offer. It was a star type interview. Two people ask me to describe a time when you had to deal with diversity. I hate glassdoor making me write 30 words in the area. Seriously. Who do you think you are.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to deal with a difficult employee and how you worled to resolve that issue. Star type questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The process asked a series of behavioral type questions. These was an interview for an entry level position. The hiring manager as well as the HR manager were present at the interview and it was done right after an event at a college fair. For answering all questions, it would fall within the STAR model (situation, task, action, result).

Interview Questions

• What has been the hardest engineering problem you have ever solved?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Did basic STAR questions, and then focused on my project experience in school. Asked me what the biggest challenge was, and how the team overcome the challenge and my role in the team.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

They ask you 5 questions for a phone interview only, before they hire you. Only behavioral questions, nothing technical. A couple people talk to you on the phone and just write down your answers to pass them on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with people who have a diverse background.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

One interview at a Boeing facility in St. Louis gained through an internship program that Boeing ran jointly with my University. I had a single hour long behavioral interview with a hiring specialist and an engineer.

Interview Questions

• How have you used structural analysis in your past employment.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Interview by panel of 2-3 employees. 1 HR and 1-2 Managers. Interview was in STAR format (situation task action result) the process of getting to the interview varies.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific situation on when you had a strict deadline to meet and what actions you took to achieve it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Kansas City, MO) in November 2017.

Interview

Meet with recruiters at a job fair. Received an email saying they would like to interview me the next day. The interview was with the same recruiter I had spoke with at the job fair as well as one more person.

Interview Questions

• Basic STAR type behavioral questions. Tell me about a time you had difficulty working with a team. Tell me about a project you took initiative on.   Answer Question

Estimating and Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a structured panel interview with four people; two department managers and two department leads. I was contacted for an interview on Monday (3 weeks after I applied), interviewed on Tuesday, and offered the position on Wednesday. The process was quick. But contingencies such as drug screen and background check, among others, still need to be cleared. This process can take a while.

Interview Questions

• STAR format (Situation, Task, Action, Result). "Name a time when.... "   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellingham, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Went to a career fair and gave them my resume. Got a call that night offering me an interview. had an on campus interview that next day and was interviewed by two people. They were very nice and interview was not too hard.

Interview Questions

• Take us through a time in your life where you showed adaptability in your life?   Answer Question

Procurement Agent Interview

Interview

Interviewed for an internship position in Seattle. First was a call with one employee, and the next round was a call with a large group. After that, you go through rounds of interviews to select your manager and team within the company.

Interview Questions

• Everything must be answered in the STAR format, it is crucial to their note-taking   1 Answer