Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 24, 2017
1,438 Interview Reviews

2.8

1,438 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

They ask you 5 questions for a phone interview only, before they hire you. Only behavioral questions, nothing technical. A couple people talk to you on the phone and just write down your answers to pass them on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with people who have a diverse background.   1 Answer

EAHI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

A simple behavioral interview conducted at the career center of my university. Secured interview at the career fair the previous day. All questions were STAR and the interviewers read off a script to ensure the same interview was conducted for all candidates.

Interview Questions

• Name time where you had a resolve a conflict with a teammate   Answer Question

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Fairly straightforward behavioral interview and group case study. Talked to them at a career fair and applied online. Got invited to interview in St. Louis. Two half hour interviews, not very stressful and no technical questions

Interview Questions

• Read a case and work on it in a group. Basically just judging communication abilities   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter at a campus job fair. After that it only required a very brief phone interview where we discussed my education and experience before I was given an offer.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

standard STAP format, Situation Task Action (s) and Result (s) for answering the questions please practice this is slowly becoming the standard for interviewing. the interviewing team was professional and patience with me

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

A set of 8 or so questions, which were pre-set and the interviewers were not allowed to deviate from. Must be answered in STAR format (situation, task, action, result).

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I had my first round interview, which consists of basic behavioral questions. Then I had a second round, it was a group interview with 4-5 other people. We were given a case and first had to come up with our own solution, then discuss and come up with the final solution as a team and present it to the interviewers (the whole process is timed).

Tips: Don't try to dominate your team members, just try to collaborate and listen well. There was a person who spoke 95% of the time during the group discussion and I'm not sure if they wanted to hire someone like that. I almost want to say that person ruined the interview experience for the entire group. But also make sure you deliver your thoughts well and that it is implemented into to a solution. They won't remember the quiet person.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions, they literally read it off from a list (describe a difficult group/project and how did you handle it, etc).   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2017.

Interview

There was a panel of 3 people who alternated asking questions. First they read instructions about how to answer the questions, then asked me what experiences qualified me for the position, and then they transitioned into the scripted questions. It took 45 min. They took notes in 3 columns: situation, action, result (not exactly the STAR method but close).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to use analytical thinking to solve an engineering problem.   Answer Question

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Santa Barbara, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very thorough and professional. Event though it was just a screening process, they asked the right questions in order to discern how interested I was in the position and whether or not I would be available to travel out of state for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experience with setting up service contracts.   Answer Question

EAHI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online after talking to campus recruiters and got a call for an interview the next day. STAR format. Every interviewee gets the same questions and has to respond in a pretty confining way.