Boeing Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

2.6

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

There were 3 interviewers who were very friendly, not scary at all. I was asked a total of 5 behavioral questions, and at the end i was able to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain a time where you had to resolve a conflict with an employee.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

First attended a workshop on campus as a pre-requisite to apply. Out of the 40 at the workshop, about 30 submitted resumes and applications. Then, this was narrowed down to about 20 to conduct a half hour interview, and finally 12 interns were selected.

Interview Questions

• Why Boeing?   1 Answer
    • Where would you like to work within Boeing?   1 Answer
    • Why are you applying for this specific internship program?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

Boeing came to campus for a few days. Met and conversed with recruiters several times before seeing them again at job fair. Was called later that day to schedule an interview. Interview was a 4 panel interview with engineers from around the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when there was a conflict in a group over a diversity issue.
      The typical: Why did you choose to be an engineer?
      Tell us about a time when you had to make significant technical analysis of a problem, and tell us how you solved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Spoke with three managers as well as mentor. Mostly behavioral with a bit of technical questions. The panel was really open minded to my experience which was a plus. They also allowed me time to ask them questions as well which was nice of them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about my leadership experience and how that made me fit for the position. They also asked about my technical experience and allowed me the opportunity to explain the details of one of my many projects.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in November 2014.

Interview

Process took a while, but interview was a very simple SWAT style phone interview. No technical questions nor any big stumpers that took a while. Strictly behavioral. Received an offer about a month after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Provo, UT) in October 2014.

Interview

Behavioral questions. I met with them at the career fair. I talked to them and then gave them my resume. I then received a call later that night to inform me of the interview the next day. There is a panel interview where they ask basic behavioral questions. Then after the interview I waited a month to hear back.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was super easy. Basic behavioral STAR questions that are incredibly easy to answer as long as you practice them before. Interviewers are very friendly and nod and smile as you talk

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. It was not hard at all. There were two separate interviews, one was a behavioral style interview and the other was a case study. The case study had me grouped with four other people and we had a problem to solve and present it to the interviewers. The entire process took two days. The night of the second interview I was told I was going to get an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that a project didn't go as planned, and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Columbia, MO) in February 2014.

Interview

They conducted a phone interview for me since I stayed out of the state. The interview consisted mainly of behavioral question, that I answered using the S.T.A.R (Situation, Task, Action, Result) Method

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you encountered a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

First I was called for a phone screening, after I passed this initial interview, I was emailed to accept an in person interview. I accepted this interview and I was interviewed by two hiring managers and later that day I was also interviewed with a group of other college students. The object of the group interview was to solve a problem collectively (show live how you work in a team). After 3-4 months of review I was given an offer to intern for the summer.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question