Boeing Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.7

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview itself was very generic. There were a total of five questions that I was asked (including tell me about yourself). Be sure to focus your interview answers using the STAR method

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

Attended a career fair at my college, UW, and talked to finance recruiters about my interest (Boeing was actually my #1 choice), and gave them my resume. I got an email three days later requesting I apply online and come in 2 days later for an interview. They also sent info explaining the interview process and that I would be required to answer all questions in the STAR format. I reached out to a friend that had taken the same position a few years ago and he explained the process. When I got to the interview, I was with two interviewers. They asked 5 questions, starting with why I wanted to work at Boeing. The rest were all generic behavioral questions seeing how I react in different situations. I made sure to work in specific examples that highlighted my skills and gave a detailed view of myself. The interview was about 45 minutes. They told me I would get a response in 2-3 weeks, but I received my offer 1 week after my interview. The initial offer gave me 2 weeks to respond, but I accepted 1 week after receiving it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Columbus, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

Interviewers asked all STAR questions that were very straightforward. Interview lasted almost an hour with a hiring manager and an engineer. Easy questions and timely response. Offered a job but not in any of the locations I said I wanted so I turned down the position

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you... multitasked on a project?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

There were 3 interviewers who were very friendly, not scary at all. I was asked a total of 5 behavioral questions, and at the end i was able to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain a time where you had to resolve a conflict with an employee.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

First attended a workshop on campus as a pre-requisite to apply. Out of the 40 at the workshop, about 30 submitted resumes and applications. Then, this was narrowed down to about 20 to conduct a half hour interview, and finally 12 interns were selected.

Interview Questions

• Why Boeing?   1 Answer
    • Where would you like to work within Boeing?   1 Answer
    • Why are you applying for this specific internship program?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2015.

Interview

Boeing came to campus for a few days. Met and conversed with recruiters several times before seeing them again at job fair. Was called later that day to schedule an interview. Interview was a 4 panel interview with engineers from around the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when there was a conflict in a group over a diversity issue.
      The typical: Why did you choose to be an engineer?
      Tell us about a time when you had to make significant technical analysis of a problem, and tell us how you solved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Spoke with three managers as well as mentor. Mostly behavioral with a bit of technical questions. The panel was really open minded to my experience which was a plus. They also allowed me time to ask them questions as well which was nice of them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to tell them about my leadership experience and how that made me fit for the position. They also asked about my technical experience and allowed me the opportunity to explain the details of one of my many projects.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in November 2014.

Interview

Process took a while, but interview was a very simple SWAT style phone interview. No technical questions nor any big stumpers that took a while. Strictly behavioral. Received an offer about a month after the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Provo, UT) in October 2014.

Interview

Behavioral questions. I met with them at the career fair. I talked to them and then gave them my resume. I then received a call later that night to inform me of the interview the next day. There is a panel interview where they ask basic behavioral questions. Then after the interview I waited a month to hear back.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was super easy. Basic behavioral STAR questions that are incredibly easy to answer as long as you practice them before. Interviewers are very friendly and nod and smile as you talk