Boeing Industrial Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.7

26 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Just know STAR. The questions will be related to previous work. Analyse your past projects, both school and work related and find out your strengths within those projects. Use STAR method (this will be provided by Boeing prior to interview, or google it), to make sure you respond appropriately.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond your job description?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was very fast and over the phone which I liked...If you know the "buzzwords" can you can get right in, especially if you are an ex-Boeing employee. This was a contract position so it went really fast. Like I stated if you have good aerospace experience and understand the fundamentals you should get an offer.....

Interview Questions

• Do you know Microsoft Project   1 Answer

Negotiation

...............

Industrial Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (San Luis Obispo, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The position was for an Industrial Engineering internship in Seattle. It was a quick 20 min interview on campus after submitting an application online via their career website. These internships can be hard to get. Depends a lot on the interviewee. I thought my interview went well but I guess it didn't since I didn't get a call back.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Behavorial Based. They just asked a lot of questions about team work. They know you are smart because they interviewed you, but they want to know how you work with others. As I experienced, working with others is the majority of the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2015.

Interview

E-mailed to schedule an interview about 4 months after applying for IE2 position. Phone interview 1 weeks later. 45 minute interview with 2 IE managers and an IE went very well. Interviewers were positive and professional. Interview was STAR format with 5 standard questions mainly regarding projects. Got a call back about a week later with an offer.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

They interviewed me over phone and never gave me response the result. I guess when you've waited at least 1 month without any feedback, you would figure out by yourself you're not hired

Interview Questions

• Give me an example when you applied Lean.

How did you work in a diverse team ?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview lasts for about 45 minutes and is a structured interview where they ask you specific behavioral/experience based questions and then request that you structure your response in a specific way. It feels a little impersonal because they don't ask you about your resume hardly at all, or anything about your experience or interests outside of the 4-5 structured questions. Make sure you have some specific examples of projects you have worked on, what actions you took in the project, and what the results were.

Interview Questions

• They ask that you do not discuss the interview questions outside of the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

One sole interview with 3 people phone interview, you have to call to a conference number 2 people taking notes and one guy making the questions. No room for errors

Industrial Engineer I Interview

Interview

I had a structured telephone interview, it consisted of four to five behavorial style questions. The interview was with two managers. The interview probably took about forty five minutes. I was told that my answers did not necessarily have from a work situation but also from experiences outside of work.

Interview Questions

I received a better offer from another company.

Industrial Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Got an email asking if I was still interested in a position I had applied to online back in July (it was mid September when I received the email) and if I was, send along sometimes for a phone interview. Gave some times and had an hour and a half phone panel interview using the STARS format going over my resume

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that makes you a good fit for this position   Answer Question
    • give me an example of a time when you implanted a change to a process and the outcome of that change   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiations, Speea job and they hit my target requirement for base salary