Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,374 Interview Reviews

2.8

Structural Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

met at a job fair in Phoenix, and was scheduled on the spot for a phone interview a week or two later. I was told that, interview had to be rescheduled. They called back and gave me another date for a interview which the canceled again. Finally they scheduled another date in which I called into their service and they didn't even join into the teleconference stating they where having difficulties. After wards I emailed them and they didn't even have the common decency to email me back. What a waste of time. Oklahoma Branch

Legal Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Arlington, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Grueling process. Started off with 3-person phone screen interviewing me. I was then invited in to Arlington facility to interview in-person. When I received my agenda for that day, I saw that I would be meeting with 23 interviewers via 5 panels. It was answering same questions over again 5 times for 23 people. Usual questions. Majority of interviewers seemed kind and genuine, but some of the attorneys came across as elitist and I felt dismissed as soon as they walked in the room. I would imagine with 23 interviewers it only takes 1 to sway to vote to the negative, and with the bad vibes I got off of a few of them, I did not get a job offer. I suspected I would not because, despite much positive response and much head nodding as I answered their numerous questions, when the one attorney "big cheese" asked me some questions I saw another attorneys eyes continually dart to the big cheese every time I would answer the big cheese's questions, so the darter was more concerning with how the big cheese was responding to what I was saying that interested in what I was saying. It was bordering on disrespectful, and I (correctly) assumed that I was not responding up to their level of elitism so the darter wanted to watch the big cheese's face while I was answering. Anyway, about a week after interviews I received an e-mailed "We have now completed our evaluation of your qualifications and interests and we have determined that we are unable to utilize your skills and experience at this time." The message went on to encourage me to keep looking for jobs that might interest me at the Boeing careers website (I think not!), and then concluded by wishing me good luck in my future career endeavors (sounds like they've already written me off for future Boeing jobs I have not even applied for yet!). It was a nice facility (what I saw of it), and they have their own dining facility onsite. Parking is underground and I assume free for employees (a real plus these days in the DC metro area).

Interview Questions

• More than 1 interviewer asked me if I could take a joke because it seems they like to prank each other while on the clock.   Answer Question

Machinist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Boeing uses a format they call the "Situation Interview". they will ask you a question like "if you knew your co-worker was on drugs would you tell your supervisor?" The interview is a panel of people (not a one on one) that range from the Manager of the Dept. to potential coworkers. After the interview they score you as a group.

Assembly Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Charleston, SC) in November 2014.

Interview

STAR interview process, be ready for off the wall questions. Come up with good questions to ask. Be patient will take a while to get hired on with boeing as direct employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

NON negotiable

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Long Beach, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

You will never get picked if you have never worked for Boeing or any Aerospace companies when you you apply for positions at Boeing. The process is based on computerized scanning initially, and if your resume did not list any experience with Boeing standard, aircraft design, or any kind of aerospace experience including defense or commercial no matter what and how much expertise you bring in from other industries like marine, automotive or you name a few.
    They all look at internal candidates or some kind of hidden process who knows. It's a really bureaucratic process and not equal opportunity at all by all means!

Interview Questions

• 1. Position was filled or canceled.
      2. There are many more candidates who are closely matched our requirements, so we are not moving forward with your candidacy. That is included your experience was elsewhere and not aerospace ever!
      2 Answers

Machinist Helper Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

All SOAR type questions, very rigid. 3+ panel for both interviews. It takes for ever. 2 weeks between contacts. Applied online. 2 weeks later phone call. 2 weeks later scheduled for an interview one week later with 2 people. 2 weeks later for an 2nd interview with 5 people. Grueling. Eventually I accepted a temp job that led to full time at a great machine shop in between the 1st and second interview. Don't waste your time unless you really want to work at Boeing.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult problem you have ever had to solve, how did you solve it?   1 Answer

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Generic Star Interview. The interviewers were very nice but they did not explain the process at all. The problem with Boeing is that they take forever and almost never offer you the job right away unless you apply for a position that requires you to have a lot of experience.

Sales Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Telephone screening, online psych test, in person psych test, skills check, panel presentation. There are other things that were reviewed as well. Selling presentation was also part of the process. There were several variable that were each very challenging.

Interview Questions

• why do you think you would succeed here   1 Answer

Systems and Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

Go into the room, introduce;
    Interviewer look at resume, and check some point in project, and then; ask to talk about one of projectl
    and then ask programming question: Course Schedule II (but actually disease spreading )

Interview Questions

• topology sorting (course schedule II);
      followup: print the sort routing of specific node in the graph.
      Answer Question

Supply Chain Management Analyst I/II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

This is big recruiting event at Seattle. There is no marking at the building, so go across the street and park at their facility. Go through the tunnel to across the street to reach your destination. Because this is a hiring event, so many people have their interview at the same time. We were direct to cubicle size tent. It was so close that you can hear other people talk at the next cubicle. It was summer and super hot at 3 pm. I met 2 managers, they were clearly so exhausted from interviewing all day. One of the manager sweat a lot and couldn't concentrate to write my behavioral interview answer.