Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 23, 2017
1,332 Interview Reviews

2.8

Program Estimator Interview

Interview

The entire interview process takes a grand total of 45 min. There are typically 5-7 standard format questions for which you must provide an experience in which you demonstrated the particular skill/requirement/etc.

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

STAR proess. Basically you need to have experiences you can draw upone where you can describe your situation, the task you need to perform, the actions you took, and the results that happened. Be able to have 5-7 different examples predetermined that you can apply to broad questions.

Negotiation

Not much Negotiation.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Following the general procedure: submit your resume, waiting for the call from HR, interview, etc...

Purchasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Apply, wait, receive an email asking you to fill out an online application, wait, interview, wait, background check, drug test, wait. Offer.

Interview Questions

• Not allowed to post questions - and all of them were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Procurement Agent I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Received an email to schedule and interview, thought the interview went really well and they seemed very pleased with my responses. Never heard back after the interview as I was told I would. Would not return my phone calls or emails, after two and a half months I received an email saying the position is filled. Very disappointed in how the managers handled this and wish I received a response or feedback of some kind.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Rather long process so just be patient. Could take 2-6 months sometimes from time you apply till job offer made. Resume screened by computer to match "buzz" words on resume vs job requirements. If not kicked out, resume sent to hiring manager who decides who to call for interviews. Interview is very detail results oriented. You are given a specific question to answer when or how you performed a certain task. You must provide detail on your experience and what the results or outcome was.

GNC Engineer Interview

Interview

Phone Interview that was mostly technical and then flew me out for an accelerated hiring event in which there were a lot of presentations and question and answer forums to introduce and "sell" to you the Boeing company.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have that qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview is very structured with a standard 5-7 questions. The hiring manage, most likely your future manager with be there. Make him/her laugh. They want someone who is capable but more someone who would fit well with the existing group.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was newly hired, I didn't negotiate. I was content with the offer they made, a year in and I still am.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

A single 30-40 minute phone interview with a panel of 5-6 people; Behavioral-based interview questions, use the STAR method

Interview Questions

• If we asked your supervisor/manager what your biggest weakness is, what would he/she say?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Its a phone interview and they ask me some behavioral questions.

Negotiation

They gave me an offer and I accepeted it