Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,374 Interview Reviews

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Brought on under the Engineering Accelerated Hiring Initiative program (EAHI). Talked to a recruiter at my university, interviewed the next day. Received a call back from the recruiter later on that day with an offer to go to the matching event in Seattle.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a very large amount of data on a project and how you went about handling it.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied via Boeing Career Site around last week of March. I got a call from Boeing a week later stating my profile has been shortlisted and there will be a webex call. There were 4 panels 2 from US and 2 from Blore. I gave brief introduction about my self ,didn't ask much technical questions, basics about System Recovery Techniques and DBMS. As i was from a different domain they wanted to know why i want to shift to System Analyst Domain and i had a good reason to tell as i did my graduation from IT field as well as i gave answers which were related to job requirements. Key is to answer in a way which should match the job requirements specified. This call went for 30 minutes. After 2 days i got a call from Boeing Delhi that there will be a on face interview. This interview was about behavioural based and we need to answer the questions in STAR Format. This can be little nervy for some, there were 3 panels (2 onsite and one from US via skype) . We have to use all our work experiences to provide the soultions. By April last week After the On face Interview i got email from HR that i have to submit my Current and Previous Employee Documents. After One week i got a call confirming i have been selected and got my offer letter around May 1st week. I Accepted the offer letter and ready to start

Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

The Boeing Structured Interview process is a standardized method of evaluating candidates to support an objective selection and promotion process. This process allows hiring managers to identify candidates who are the best qualified for the job by incorporating standard behaviorally-based questions, rating scales, and interview panels.

Interview Questions

• Briefly tell us how your experience and/or education has prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Flight Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was already an employee, and interviewed as an internal applicant. I was presented with a series of 5-6 behavioral based questions with a panel of interviewers (in this case 2, but I've had as many as 5 in the panel). The composition of the panel changes based on the level of position that you are applying to (for example, I hired in as an intern, and was interviewed over the phone by an individual senior manager).

Interview Questions

• There is always some form of diversity question. Specifics vary from time to time.   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Charleston, SC) in January 2014.

Interview

Very comfortable and relaxed, General questions, nothing technically specific, mostly questions of experience and encounters with teamwork and problem solving as a whole. past experiences from teams and jobs and things of that nature.

Interview Questions

• have you ever had to work on a team?   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was straightforward and simple. A 3-person panel asked 5 questions based around the STAR method. Everyone was very friendly and helpful when I asked them questions. I was able to relate to an interviewer since they used to live where I grew up, which made the process much easier.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you struggled and what steps you took to overcome that struggle.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in May 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Mainly background behavioral questions integrated with experience. Used the STAR method for my responses. Afterward, talked a bit more about the company and the opportunities of advancement in Boeing

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with someone outside your major in a project.   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Couple of Phone Interviews and Overall Interview on Webex - Video Conference, which took 3 hours long. Had 5 People Interviewed. Behavioral Interview Questions Mostly and Technical

Interview went great. Great people that i have worked with overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you had to complete a task with limited information and instruction.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

After online application, I received email from the company's recruiter to answer questions by email. Then an in-person interview was scheduled. Then I had a panel interview with several questions lasting about 1 hour.

Wire Harness Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boeing (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through a staffing company in April, 2017. She submitted me and I was called for an interview. The interview was with 2 people, over the phone, lasting about 30-35 minutes. The majority of the questions were simply asking about my experience or familiarity with certain programs, and the generic "why here/now/etc" and a few behavioral ones.

The recruiter contacted me about 10 days later to tell me they had made me an offer, and gave me a formal, written offer with the contract length, hourly rate, etc. The next day, however, I was called by the recruiter who informed me that Boeing apparently gave me the wrong amount...and lowered it quite a bit. I informed the recruiter that I found that to be very disrespectful, and to tell Boeing that I wouldn't be considering anything below what was already on my written offer.

Boeing said they were not going higher than the new number, which was quite a bit less (despite the fact that the number I have on the written offer sheet is very much a normal amount in line with the level and location of this job).

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to bring multiple different programs together into one project   1 Answer