Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,436 Interview Reviews

2.8

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Santa Barbara, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very thorough and professional. Event though it was just a screening process, they asked the right questions in order to discern how interested I was in the position and whether or not I would be available to travel out of state for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experience with setting up service contracts.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2017.

Interview

There was a panel of 3 people who alternated asking questions. First they read instructions about how to answer the questions, then asked me what experiences qualified me for the position, and then they transitioned into the scripted questions. It took 45 min. They took notes in 3 columns: situation, action, result (not exactly the STAR method but close).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to use analytical thinking to solve an engineering problem.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter at a campus job fair. After that it only required a very brief phone interview where we discussed my education and experience before I was given an offer.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Boston, MA) in September 2015.

Interview

I met with a recruiter on campus and was invite for an interview after a brief discussion of my resume and experience. I then had an interview with 3 people who scored my answers to 5 questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you worked on, something that went wrong, and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in January 2017.

Interview

They ask you 5 questions for a phone interview only, before they hire you. Only behavioral questions, nothing technical. A couple people talk to you on the phone and just write down your answers to pass them on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with people who have a diverse background.
      A couple people talk to you on the phone and just write down your answers to pass them on to the next step.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The first interview was in front of a panel and it was well structured. First part were behavioural questions with a focus in team environment. Second part was a technical interview.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions focused heavily into algorithms and data structure.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2015.

Interview

They will only ask behavioral questions which should be answered with the STAR format. They are not particularly difficult but definitely prepare some responses to common STAR questions ahead of time.

For my interview, they warned me ahead of time that they would not make much or any eye contact with me during the interview because they would be constantly writing my responses down; they just wanted to make sure I didn't think they were being rude, haha! It was pretty straightforward after that. They asked about 5 questions I think and then said good bye and good luck. I should mention I was hired on through Boeing EAHI (Engineering Acclerated Hiring Initiative) out of college. The way that works is they interview you on campus and give you a 'yes' or 'no' by the end of the day. They then fly you out to Seattle (I think now they do Charleston) to tour you around the differenct facilities and to interview with a few managers, after which they will place you with a group for your job.

Interview Questions

• Unfortunately I cannot remember, it was over 2 years ago. Just look up some common STAR questions online and you should be set.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Made it only to the behavioral interview. Was awkward, be prepared for lots of silence. Basically run through the STAR method and try to keep it short, because they're not going to stop you from talking. Just the typical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you disagreed with your teammates and worked through it.   1 Answer

EAHI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

A simple behavioral interview conducted at the career center of my university. Secured interview at the career fair the previous day. All questions were STAR and the interviewers read off a script to ensure the same interview was conducted for all candidates.

Interview Questions

• Name time where you had a resolve a conflict with a teammate   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

standard STAP format, Situation Task Action (s) and Result (s) for answering the questions please practice this is slowly becoming the standard for interviewing. the interviewing team was professional and patience with me