Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,318 Interview Reviews

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview is very structured and formal. Pay attention to the interview information sent before the interview and follow it verbatim. The board was a diverse group who all seemed very friendly. Go in with confidence and well rehearsed answers.

Interview Questions

• Struggle you've had in the past and what you did to fix it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Spokane, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

After a short application process, the interview was a panel of two employees who alternated asking questions. The interview was fairly formal in nature. They did not deviate from their scripted questions and they seemed to be somewhat basic questions that they could ask of nearly anyone. They requested that all questions be answered in the STAR format - Situation, Task, Action, Result. If you know this format well you will do well in an interview with Boeing.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you struggled in working with a team member and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It could pressure you, but stay cool and very basic interview questions. They will ask you to introduce yourself, then start with the job, remember the job description and study well to make sure your answer are very related to what they are looking for.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boeing (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Behavioral based interview with a panel of peers and managers. Offered the position that same evening. Networking helps. No phone interviews or pre-screens. They receive many resumes for the positions so you really need to have your resume stand out. If you know someone who works there, encourage them to put in a good word for you to HR.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time in which you worked on a team where a member wasn't contributing their fair share.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Basic Behavioral interview, friendly interviewer. Overall a great company with driven people. Did not hear from them after the initial phone screen, called back 2 days later to learn that I would not be moving on.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Herndon, VA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview process with Boeing was a bit slow and delayed. Took about six weeks from first contact to hire date. Initial interview was via phone, very simple, explain the technologies used previously (essentially straight from my resume) for verification. Character check was completed: verifying I am a sane individual with good character who gets along well with others. Had one panel interview with 6 people, (2 managers, 2 leads, and 2 from the network team). Had generic interview questions about how I would handle certain situations, and also had some techie questions about networking which were pretty easy to handle.

Interview Questions

• What is an IP address vs MAC address?   Answer Question
    • How do you trace a MAC address to an IP address within a network down to the switchport?   Answer Question
    • On Nexus switches, how do you apply switchport configurations?   Answer Question

Business Engagement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in July 2013.

Interview

It is a structured interview in which you face a panel who asks about your experiences and how you dealt with them. Situation, actions and outcome. This was followed up with a second phone interview. The process took some time. From application to first interview was a couple of months, then a couple of weeks till second interview and the offer came a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult person. What was the situation, what actions did you take and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Chantilly, VA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview is structured. Scripted questions are asked based on a list of criteria, then a score is given. Very little personal interaction is possible. The questions range from diversity focus, to critical thinking, to ability to lead.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you utilized diversity in the workplace to solve a problem for a customer.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bloomington, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very informal they ask a few questions and that was it. I do not have anythign else to add but need to fill the minimum. Literally nothing else to add. at all.

Interview Questions

• How many golf balls can fit into an airplane.   2 Answers

Quality Systems Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heath, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Heath, OH) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was a Behavioral-Based Interview style. I was living in a different state so I had to have a phone interview. There were four people on my interview board/panel.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with someone in your chain-of-command. What was the conflict? What did you do about it? What was the outcome?   1 Answer