Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017
1,495 Interview Reviews

2.8

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The process asked a series of behavioral type questions. These was an interview for an entry level position. The hiring manager as well as the HR manager were present at the interview and it was done right after an event at a college fair. For answering all questions, it would fall within the STAR model (situation, task, action, result).

Interview Questions

• What has been the hardest engineering problem you have ever solved?   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

Random questions. Asking about how you solved problems before. Asked how you work with others. Asking for examples of situations that were difficult. Inside hiring is predetermined as to outcome. They already have their choices made . The interview is to appear legal and not much else. They do have a clique and tend towards women when possible. The arrogance of this company is legendary

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified to lead people   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Several behavioral questions, mostly focused on how I worked in teams with others and projects I'd worked on. The interview took an hour or so and there was time at the end for lots of questions about the position.

Summer Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in October 2017.

Interview

Five basic behavioral interview questions in SAR format in front of two interviewers. They don't really give you too much eye contact, they just ask you questions and type your responses on their laptops.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied in response o Expression of Interest. Weeks or months later you hear back and get an interview, but you aren't told which project it's for or what skillsets are necessary. Week(s) go by and you get an interview with a project team. Week(s) go by before they start background checks, which also takes weeks. Once complete then you have more weeks before they give formal offer and then you start four weeks or so later.

Interview Questions

• Technical skill questions which you have no idea might be asked because they don't tell you up front   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bristol, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Process took 3 weeks. After submitting CV and Cover letter I was invited to attend an Assessment day.
    Participated in a group exercise and a written exercise. Interview was an 1 hr 15 mins, with a 15 minute presentation on a module on my degree course.
    Great day out, good to meet other candidates, very informative and well organised.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you used your initiative to solve a problem   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellingham, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Went to a career fair and gave them my resume. Got a call that night offering me an interview. had an on campus interview that next day and was interviewed by two people. They were very nice and interview was not too hard.

Interview Questions

• Take us through a time in your life where you showed adaptability in your life?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, waited 2 months to hear back for 1 phone screen and was asked basic questions
    Was very easy I I I I I I I I I I

EAHI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

On campus recruiting, gave resume at company table. Called for interview the next day. Interview was very rigid in the STAR format. Received call to inform me of no offer that night.

Interview Questions

• Describe a technical challenge you faced and what actions you took to resolve it.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Did basic STAR questions, and then focused on my project experience in school. Asked me what the biggest challenge was, and how the team overcome the challenge and my role in the team.