Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017
1,397 Interview Reviews

2.8

Boeing Business Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview process is time consuming then if you are lucky getting an interview after several months be prepared to talk about things on your resume in the STAR method.

IT Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Applied the position online. Got the phone call and schedule interview with a group of people within 2 weeks. Went through the interview and had a database and coding exam. Got the phone call in 2 weeks to let me know I was hired. Got redirect to HR to go through the background check and drug testing. Receive the official offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to design a database structure with a business case provided.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in April 2017.

Interview

It was a short, direct interview. They asked 4 questions, all based on "what would you do? " scenarios. The interviewers were definitely looking for something specific. Not a stressful interview, nicer people

Wire Harness Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boeing (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through a staffing company in April, 2017. She submitted me and I was called for an interview. The interview was with 2 people, over the phone, lasting about 30-35 minutes. The majority of the questions were simply asking about my experience or familiarity with certain programs, and the generic "why here/now/etc" and a few behavioral ones.

The recruiter contacted me about 10 days later to tell me they had made me an offer, and gave me a formal, written offer with the contract length, hourly rate, etc. The next day, however, I was called by the recruiter who informed me that Boeing apparently gave me the wrong amount...and lowered it quite a bit. I informed the recruiter that I found that to be very disrespectful, and to tell Boeing that I wouldn't be considering anything below what was already on my written offer.

Boeing said they were not going higher than the new number, which was quite a bit less (despite the fact that the number I have on the written offer sheet is very much a normal amount in line with the level and location of this job).

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you had to bring multiple different programs together into one project   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in April 2017.

Interview

The interview was straightforward and simple. A 3-person panel asked 5 questions based around the STAR method. Everyone was very friendly and helpful when I asked them questions. I was able to relate to an interviewer since they used to live where I grew up, which made the process much easier.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you struggled and what steps you took to overcome that struggle.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

It is a structured interview process that allows one to be very thorough. They are very open and want you to ask as many questions as possible in order to ensure you are familiar with the responsibilities of the role.

Interview Questions

• If I had any questions for them..   1 Answer

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

interview only took about an hour with 2 managers after initial phone interview. Offer was provided a week after the interview and there was no 2nd face to face interview afterward..

Interview Questions

• Majority of the questions are situation and behavior questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Boeing's interview process is very rigorous and very structured. You must be prepared going into it but you never know what kind of questions they're going to ask you. You must form your response using SAR, that is explain the SITUATION, discuss the ACTION that YOU took, and provide the RESULTS of your actions to that situation. And you want to heavily weight your responses on the RESULT portion of your responses. You will be in front of a panel, it's very nerve wracking. Bring a pad of paper and pen, take your time, and form your responses before you respond. Bring extra copies of your resume as well.

Interview Questions

• They ask things like tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult personality and how you handled that situation. Or they'll ask something like tell me about a time you were working on a project with a team and you encountered a disagreement with a team member, how did you resolve your problem? stuff like that.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Standard Panel Interview. I had 4 individuals take turns asking me the generic questions concerning the standard conflict with a co-worker, tell me about a time you could have done something better, tell me about a time you have had to manage multiple things at once, etc.

Then, I had to explain your background. One of the individuals on the panel ended up being my manager.

Interview Questions

• Background with military products.
      Background in military aviation.
      Background in technical writing.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Interview

You explain your general qualification and background. They ask behavioral-based questions and addition questions just to know more about you. At the end, you have the chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you adjust to a specific change within a project?   Answer Question

See What Boeing Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Analyst in Renton, WA

Pros: “There are plenty of pros, some I've listed below: -Pay is well thought out and offered above market value -Education is pretty much 100% paid for and then when you graduate...”“There are plenty of pros, some I've listed below: -Pay is well thought out and offered above market value -Education is pretty much 100% paid for and then when you graduate they'll give you stock in the company -Benefit premiums are rising but they're still very competitive, just not what the Boeing Vet's are used to paying -Hundred's of job opportunities are posted online and extremely easy to apply to if you're looking for a change. -If you're in the assembly arena you'll be around multi million dollar airplanes all day. If you're in fabrication you're surrounded by millions of dollars worth of awesome machining equipment. -Great programs for employees such as discounts on travel, restaurants, and other day to day areas. -Make the resume look great should you decide to ever leave. With hundreds of suppliers in the area it's not at all tough to get a job at one of those places if Boeing isn't your cup of tea.” – Full Review