Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017
1,410 Interview Reviews

2.8

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

interview only took about an hour with 2 managers after initial phone interview. Offer was provided a week after the interview and there was no 2nd face to face interview afterward..

Interview Questions

• Majority of the questions are situation and behavior questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

Boeing's interview process is very rigorous and very structured. You must be prepared going into it but you never know what kind of questions they're going to ask you. You must form your response using SAR, that is explain the SITUATION, discuss the ACTION that YOU took, and provide the RESULTS of your actions to that situation. And you want to heavily weight your responses on the RESULT portion of your responses. You will be in front of a panel, it's very nerve wracking. Bring a pad of paper and pen, take your time, and form your responses before you respond. Bring extra copies of your resume as well.

Interview Questions

• They ask things like tell me about a time when you had to work with a difficult personality and how you handled that situation. Or they'll ask something like tell me about a time you were working on a project with a team and you encountered a disagreement with a team member, how did you resolve your problem? stuff like that.   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Standard Panel Interview. I had 4 individuals take turns asking me the generic questions concerning the standard conflict with a co-worker, tell me about a time you could have done something better, tell me about a time you have had to manage multiple things at once, etc.

Then, I had to explain your background. One of the individuals on the panel ended up being my manager.

Interview Questions

• Background with military products.
      Background in military aviation.
      Background in technical writing.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Interview

You explain your general qualification and background. They ask behavioral-based questions and addition questions just to know more about you. At the end, you have the chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you adjust to a specific change within a project?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview process was very focused. In all I had two separate interviews on different days. After the interview process it took a couple weeks to get confirmation from my recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of expertise using various 3D modeling and computational analysis software?   Answer Question

Pricing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA).

Interview

One phone and two face to face interviews. Typical interview style of Situation- what was the scenario, Target - what was the goal, Action-what action did you take, Result- and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Share with us an experience where you had make a decision with unpopular options and communicate it to your peers and or management team?   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewer who was also the recruiting manager emailed me and set up a time for an interview. During the interview, the manager and one other engineering proceeded to ask me four questions, all behavioral. When the interview ended, manager said that she would let me know of the decision in one or two weeks. However, three hours later a Boeing offer letter came!

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

After online application, I received email from the company's recruiter to answer questions by email. Then an in-person interview was scheduled. Then I had a panel interview with several questions lasting about 1 hour.

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bossier City, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

Set up a Interview with hiring personnel and schedule a time and date for over the phone interview. Once you are in the call you explain the position you are going for and your main experience working the job. This is followed by a series of questions varying in difficulty but nothing is overly difficult if you know what you are talking about. After that is the usual any questions for me statements and then you hang up.

Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Arlington, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

"Structured Interview," where I sat at a conference table with three screeners (would-be boss, plus two other colleagues) who ask questions round-robin style. Very straightforward, and the three were completely forthcoming in the purpose of the interview style and questions. Friendly and low-pressure atmosphere, easy to maintain a conversation. Following their questions, they explained the nature of the position (a lot clearer than in the job description) and allowed me to ask questions. I wish this happened first - I was able to show more passion for the job after they told me more about it.