Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,357 Interview Reviews

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Spokane, WA).

Interview

No technical questions, all behavioral over the phone questions. Was told I got the job immediately after the phone conversation. The HR process was fairly long, and I had to contact them to get the status of my hiring process. I also had to complete a background check as well as a drug test prior to starting.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you struggled with a member on your team and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

Formal interview process at Boeing means no real room for creativity. My last one was on the phone, but I've had identical ones in person before. They read a statement to you, then ask you 4-6 questions that are almost always identical from one job to the next and will be identical to all other candidates. They remind you to answer in a "Situation, Response, Result" format that they will grade you on.

Interview Questions

• List all education and experience you have that prepares you for this position.   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you worked with someone difficult on a project   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you worked with someone different from you ethnically or culturally and how you overcame your differences   Answer Question
    • Tell about a time you applied new learning to a project to succeed   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Tukwila, WA).

Interview

Initially applied online which led to a 1 hr scheduled phone screening, followed by a scheduled interview with a panel of 3 who asked me questions for about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Followed the STAR structure interview for Boeing.

While working in a team, how did you handle adversity working in a team environment?
      1 Answer

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

Was declined before an interview took place. Applied through website, but actually found position through indeed. They're very strict. If you don't meet one requirement, you're automatically declined. Good Luck

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Typically phone screening, then one onsite interview with the hiring manager, team and HR rep. It will take another 2 weeks to get an offer letter via email. You can try to negotiate, but they will likely say no, take it or leave it offer.

Interview Questions

• All behavior questions. EG, how would you communicate with someone who has a different culture background? How do you handle stressful sitation, etc.   1 Answer

International Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

After the screening process, HR personnel called me on the phone and started a small interview, asking some questions related to the company like "What do you know about Boeing?". If you pass this step, an E-mail will be sent to you with specific information on time and place of the final interview (with "STAR" method).

Interview Questions

• Is there any specific moment during your work experience where you showed your leadership? If so describe it.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview consisted of personal questions and one technical question. Their questions consisted of what I was interested in and what type of work I would like to do. The last question they asked me was about G force. A few days after the interview I received a call stating that they would like to hire me over the summer at 30/hour.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

Three managers interviewed me, all the questions were behavioral questions. Have a structured method of answering the question. They rank you at the end with numbers on how good you did in the interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview type is structural interview. All job interviews have a same and standard questions. I applied online at Boeing website. I waited for a month to get a phone interview with which was a screening interview. Then after another 2 weeks I got invited for an interview at one of Boeing office. There were 4 managers interviewed me. They asked about work experiences and also behavioral interview questions style.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Interview question: Tell me the time you made a mistake and what is your action?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

It was an over the phone behavioral interview that lasted about 25 to 30 minutes, followed by open questions at the end. The interview began discussing my experience listed on my resume, followed by general behavioral questions. The questions followed the STAR interview model, asking me to give examples of times I have exhibited certain qualities or dealt with situations. Most questions were centered around leadership, initiative, and conflict resolution.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict while working in a group setting. How did you resolve that conflict?   Answer Question