Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017
1,457 Interview Reviews

2.8

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Structured interview with preset questions. Usually 4-5 people on the phone. The interview lasted 1 1/2 hours. The questions want to know what was the situation, how you handled the situation and what was the outcome.

Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Boeing (Arlington, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

I went to a hiring event Boeing had in my area and talked to the assigned managers for my job area. I was then scheduled for a phone interview the following week and it covered STAR based interview questions. There were about 5 or 6 questions and I felt pretty good about them until the last 2, which kind of threw me off so I thought I wouldn't get the job, but a week later I got a call and an offer for that position and accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to work alone on a project or assignment.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Panel interview in a conference room setting, mine was myself and 6 panelists. They all have a scorecard and will rate your question responses. This can be intimidating for some, but the questions were all generic. "Tell me about a time you had to work to meet a deadline." etc.

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for a contract sourcer role. The structure was a 4 panel interview (2 people on-site, 2 via phone conference). Questions were pre-determined, one asked from each interviewer. Overall, I appreciated the time and effort they put into making sure the interview ran smoothly. It was very conversational and less like an interrogation.

Interview Questions

• Questions were general and open ended: what methods have I used in the past, what do I do when I can't locate a candidate, etc. None of the questions were unexpected and all pertained specifically to the skill set required.   Answer Question

Oracle Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellevue, WA).

Interview

Couple of Phone Interviews and Overall Interview on Webex - Video Conference, which took 3 hours long. Had 5 People Interviewed. Behavioral Interview Questions Mostly and Technical

Interview went great. Great people that i have worked with overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Tell us of a time you had to complete a task with limited information and instruction.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in May 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview. Mainly background behavioral questions integrated with experience. Used the STAR method for my responses. Afterward, talked a bit more about the company and the opportunities of advancement in Boeing

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with someone outside your major in a project.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in May 2017.

Interview

Set of structured questions from a group of 3 or more each member ask a question with most of the questions related to the same general topic or expectations. They wanted to see if you were consistent in answers and how you put them together.

Interview Questions

• Give examples of problems acquired and how you fixed them   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Boeing has a different interview process they only ask you about 7 questions and you need to provide SMART Answers goals process and results, need to emphasize a lot on results. It's challenging interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time and they give you a scenario, what was the goal, what method you used and what were the results   Answer Question

Structural Design Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

While attending my school's career fair, I met with a number of the Boeing recruiters and I was invited to an on-campus interview with a panel of 5 engineers. I had to fill out an online application that evening before entering into the interview a few days later. Behavioral questions were asked based on work experience. After completing the interview, I was invited back to the interview location a few days later to receive an offer for employment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you had to switch directions on a project? How did it turn out?   1 Answer

IT Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Applied the position online. Got the phone call and schedule interview with a group of people within 2 weeks. Went through the interview and had a database and coding exam. Got the phone call in 2 weeks to let me know I was hired. Got redirect to HR to go through the background check and drug testing. Receive the official offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to design a database structure with a business case provided.   1 Answer