Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017
1,482 Interview Reviews

2.8

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I had my first round interview, which consists of basic behavioral questions. Then I had a second round, it was a group interview with 4-5 other people. We were given a case and first had to come up with our own solution, then discuss and come up with the final solution as a team and present it to the interviewers (the whole process is timed).

Tips: Don't try to dominate your team members, just try to collaborate and listen well. There was a person who spoke 95% of the time during the group discussion and I'm not sure if they wanted to hire someone like that. I almost want to say that person ruined the interview experience for the entire group. But also make sure you deliver your thoughts well and that it is implemented into to a solution. They won't remember the quiet person.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions, they literally read it off from a list (describe a difficult group/project and how did you handle it, etc).   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2017.

Interview

There was a panel of 3 people who alternated asking questions. First they read instructions about how to answer the questions, then asked me what experiences qualified me for the position, and then they transitioned into the scripted questions. It took 45 min. They took notes in 3 columns: situation, action, result (not exactly the STAR method but close).

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to use analytical thinking to solve an engineering problem.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was fairly. I came in contact with a Recruiter at the Career Fair, and later that evening they gave me a call to come in the following day for an interview. I was interviewed by two people, and it was very relaxed. They had me briefly go over my resume then they asked me five behavioral based questions.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

Applied online, received a call that I was picked for an interview a few weeks later, interview was 30-40 minutes, 5-6 questions were asked by a panel of 4 people, I was able to ask questions at the end, received a call a week later that I was hired, my reporting to work date wasn't for another month due to drug testing, background check, etc. Slow hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you came across diversity in the workplace.   1 Answer

Manufacturing Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

They all ready had the ones they wanted to hire ahead of time. Boeing has the good ole boy system in place. Other than that it was a nice place to work.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Santa Barbara, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very thorough and professional. Event though it was just a screening process, they asked the right questions in order to discern how interested I was in the position and whether or not I would be available to travel out of state for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experience with setting up service contracts.   Answer Question

EAHI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online after talking to campus recruiters and got a call for an interview the next day. STAR format. Every interviewee gets the same questions and has to respond in a pretty confining way.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

I received a call from the company's Sourcing Specialist, who found my profile on LinkedIn. The conversation was extremely difficult because the Sourcing Specialist had poor communication skills. He either was having a stroke or had had a stroke. I had to ask him to email his questions along with the job description.

Contract Administrator III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is a structured interview following the SAR process. Interview questions should be answered in great detail to include the Situation that occurred, the Action you took, and the Result.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a demanding and high volume workload?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Long Beach, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Handed in a resume during a university career fair. Got a call the next day to schedule an on-campus interview. Had an interview but still waiting on response. Recruiters are really nice.