Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,334 Interview Reviews

2.8

Manfacuring Engineering Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

All interviews are structured and done by a random panel of current employees. Interviews are fair and similar. You are then rated on 5-7 questions point system based on a scoring .

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I met the recruiter at an University job fair and was scheduled for a interview the next day. It was only a 30 minute long interview and there was 3 interviewers. We went around the table and did self-introductions, then we went through my resume to highlight a few experiences. I was asked 2-3 behavioral questions and then it was my time for questions at the end. It was a very pleasant process and they notified me of my offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• What supply concept stood out the most to you in the classes you've taken.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Rolla, MO).

Interview

I was in a room with a guy with a laptop. He asked me basic interview questions, and typed them in word for word on the computer. I felt like I wasn't talking to a person, since the guy gave me no interaction. It was kind of weird.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest accomplishment? Basic stereo typical interview questions   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Roundtable setting, with typical "Tell me about yourself" and STAR-related questions. Interview was not technical and rather focused on behavior and personality traits. I did not find the interview particularly difficult, though I should have prepared better for the STAR questions.

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed at my school after applying online. It consisted of several behavioral questions, each with a few parts. There was a large focus on teamwork and diversity. When I didn't fully answer a question, the interviewers were very helpful in helping me get the question completely answered.

Structural Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Anaheim, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was at the HENAAC CONFERENCE, I sat down in a booth with two people, and they asked me 5 questions. Very informal and relaxed. Couldn't take notes, but was welcomed to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation. What kind of thought process did you go through? What was your reasoning behind your decision?   Answer Question

EAHI Full Time Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Met Boeing representatives at on-campus informational session, applied online, spoke with them again at engineering school networking event preceding our career fair, then spoke with them at the career fair.

Got a phone call that evening scheduling an interview for the next morning. Interviewed less than 24 hours after the career fair. Was extended a full time offer the following evening.

Interview Questions

• all resume-based:
      give us an example of a diverse team you worked with.
      give us an example of a technical project (they picked it apart a bit)
      give us an example of a time you led a team.
      give us an example of a time you ran into hardship as part of a team
      1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I was invited to a hiring event in St. Louis, with 30 total applicants. There was a case study group interview and a 2 on 1 interview, both one hour long. The case was related to implementing IT solutions. Interview was behavioral. I got an offer a couple days after the event.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good candidate for the job, team experiences   Answer Question

Aviation Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Memphis, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Star for behavioral and practical experience. 2 forms charts to read. Reading graphs and eletrical blue prints. That is all I have for now. Be there 30 mins early. Have alot of confience going in. 2 manager interviewed me at a very long table. Also have a good meal before going to interview could be longer that you thought.

Interview Questions

• Was there a policy you did not like the last company you worked for? What was it? How do you handle it? The result?   Answer Question

Structural Analysis Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied as a part of the EAHI program. It is only one interview and if you get it, then Boeing gives you a letter of intent (equivalent to a job offer). The questions are based on the STAR Method and are purely behavioral. The interview is very basic and not difficult, but the EAHI program is very picky since they are literally just hiring based on a single interview. Only 5 questions aside from the initial introduction were asked.

The worst part is the people who interview you. They are very nice but spend the entire time just writing down answers/notes. No interaction whatsoever; not even a smile. I felt like I was talking to scribes for an hour.