Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,332 Interview Reviews

2.8

Machining Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Portland, OR).

Interview

3 on 1 interview. They used the STAR interview process. They asked me 5 behavior questions about my past experiences. They were really friendly and that made the interview go by very smoothly

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when 2 people in a group weren't getting along and what did you do to make the situation better?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview consists of five to six behavioral questions that are chosen from a list of hundreds that pertain to the Boeing Management Model. There was only one onsite interview with the manager and senior manager of the hiring group in attendance. The questions always ask to name a situation, explain your role, and what was the outcome.

Interview Questions

• Why are you qualified for this position?
      Name a time that you had to prioritize tasks to achieve a goal.
      Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview consisted of 4 behavioral questions. Interviewers were pretty friendly, and it wasn't scary or tricky at all. They basically just wanted to get to know me and my college background.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Interview loops is fairly quick. Contacted for interview one week after initial contact. The interview format is group/panel setting, with question mostly focused on behavior questions, and candidate is asked to share relevant prior experiences and one to two case question.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Basically HR will move you up a level if you ask for anything more than the offering.

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

Interview

Boeing is a huge company. It took them about a month before I was scheduled for an interview. It was a pretty basic interview. Used STAR approach when answering questions. There were a panel of three interviewers and they asked me four questions each. All questions were job related.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled a client with unrealistic expectations   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Took about two hours; in depth interview; the interview board was very polite and interested in what I had to bring to the table. They helped the interview process not be so awkward by breaking the ice and talking about their backgrounds.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to leave the military?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

First had a pre-interview phone screening, then a structured interview. The questions were very standard with a team of 4 or 5 people interviewing. Then a technical interview after that. They will let you know when you should hear back.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Did on campus recruiting, asked questions in 5 star format. There were two staff in the first interview, then offer was received over the phone. Following this you do more interviews to get actual team placements. Understand the company and display this interest in the interview.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Ames, IA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview following a career fair. Consisted of 3 engineers asking a series of pre-planned questions, along with any follow ups that they thought of. Lasted approximately one hour. Questions were fairly standard behavioral ones, mostly focusing on positive outcomes rather than those that are of the "describe a difficult situation you had in a group and what steps you took to overcome it."

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your academic experiences and how they have prepared you to work at Boeing.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

There were 3 interviewers who were very friendly, not scary at all. I was asked a total of 5 behavioral questions, and at the end i was able to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain a time where you had to resolve a conflict with an employee.   Answer Question