Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,436 Interview Reviews

2.8

Network Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bossier City, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Bossier City, LA) in February 2017.

Interview

Set up a Interview with hiring personnel and schedule a time and date for over the phone interview. Once you are in the call you explain the position you are going for and your main experience working the job. This is followed by a series of questions varying in difficulty but nothing is overly difficult if you know what you are talking about. After that is the usual any questions for me statements and then you hang up.

Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Arlington, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

"Structured Interview," where I sat at a conference table with three screeners (would-be boss, plus two other colleagues) who ask questions round-robin style. Very straightforward, and the three were completely forthcoming in the purpose of the interview style and questions. Friendly and low-pressure atmosphere, easy to maintain a conversation. Following their questions, they explained the nature of the position (a lot clearer than in the job description) and allowed me to ask questions. I wish this happened first - I was able to show more passion for the job after they told me more about it.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in February 2017.

Interview

Very structured panel interview. All interviewers are typing on computers and will ask mostly behavioral questions. They use STAR answering format and will score your answers according to how well you answer in STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Why Boeing?
      Behavioral questions around data use, teamwork, goals.   Answer Question

Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

The Boeing Structured Interview process is a standardized method of evaluating candidates to support an objective selection and promotion process. This process allows hiring managers to identify candidates who are the best qualified for the job by incorporating standard behaviorally-based questions, rating scales, and interview panels.

Interview Questions

• Briefly tell us how your experience and/or education has prepared you for this position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

Interviewed at the Seattle plant. The managers were very professional and helpful. The technical questions were exactly what you would expect. Data structures, algorithms. Problem solving skills are a must to have a chance at this position.

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Bothell, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

It is one interview and they use the standard STAR method. Three people will interview you and then give you scores 1-5 for each question and answer. After the interview, you are contacted if you receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when your team was going down a path and then had to change directions immediately?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Easy STAR interview if you know anything about your field and have some experience you should ace it especially if you have worked in a highly effective org. The people who interviewed me were surprised I knew what KPI stood for. That should tell you the level of challenge in this position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to work with another team to complete a goal.   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

Nearing 3 months of "under consideration" and am still waiting. Star questions should be asked during the interview. A student intern describe that a phone interview maybe become the case.

Interview Questions

• Star questions are used. A student intern describe that a phone interview maybe become the case.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

STAR Interview were the main questions and it was a panel interview. One human resource representative , and one equipment service manager and one engineer. It was a tough interview but they were fair and gave me a paper, pen to write down the questions and gave me time to answer.

Interview Questions

• How did you produce money or profit for your business group   1 Answer

Procurement Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard STAR process ---if you get an interview, a sheet will be sent to you on interview format. To prepare, just google STAR sample questions and you can get a good idea on what to expect.