Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017
1,317 Interview Reviews

2.8

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Did on campus recruiting, asked questions in 5 star format. There were two staff in the first interview, then offer was received over the phone. Following this you do more interviews to get actual team placements. Understand the company and display this interest in the interview.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ames, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Ames, IA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a behavioral interview following a career fair. Consisted of 3 engineers asking a series of pre-planned questions, along with any follow ups that they thought of. Lasted approximately one hour. Questions were fairly standard behavioral ones, mostly focusing on positive outcomes rather than those that are of the "describe a difficult situation you had in a group and what steps you took to overcome it."

Interview Questions

• Describe some of your academic experiences and how they have prepared you to work at Boeing.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

There were 3 interviewers who were very friendly, not scary at all. I was asked a total of 5 behavioral questions, and at the end i was able to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain a time where you had to resolve a conflict with an employee.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very Structured, canned questions that don't make sense. Regardless of how much experience and education you have, HR Management continues to hire external so they can push out everyone with pensions, then they will not even contact you to tell you that you weren't selected, when you ask for feedback they will not respond.

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2016.

Interview

A STAR interview with basic questions about past experiences. Overall great experience. The Panel three on one is a little overwhelming but doable. After that it's a technical interview, which can be difficult depending on the hiring manager.

EAHI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

I interviewed through the EAHI (Engineering Accelerated Hiring Initiative) program. I applied online a few weeks before our career fair, got a text to set up an interview during career fair, interviewed the next day, and received my offer the following day. It was a totally behavioral interview and the 3-person panel was very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work on a team and what you learned from this experience.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Greensboro, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different Boeing Employees after my campus career fair. Comfortable setting and very engaging. Asked about 4 or 5 questions, all were behavioral. Actually got my offer the same day, not sure if that is how all their interview processes are.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (East Lansing, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Boeing came to a campus career fair and I interviewed for a supply chain internship. They used the basic STAR format and asked about 5-6 questions. Very easy. I got an email a few weeks later and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an internship, so I did not negotiate.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Just know STAR. The questions will be related to previous work. Analyse your past projects, both school and work related and find out your strengths within those projects. Use STAR method (this will be provided by Boeing prior to interview, or google it), to make sure you respond appropriately.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond your job description?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, 2 weeks later I got an email saying they were interested in interviewing me-- they asked me 7 questions via email and asked me to reply within the week. After that, waited a few more days and they said they wished to interview me. They flew me out to Phoenix, AZ and I had an hour interview. Fairly easy questions and they want it answered in STAR format. They allow you to take notes during the interview but afterwards, they will confiscate the notes. Panel interview of 3 people, fairly casual environment.

Since I've interviewed, I've waited 2 weeks and still not gotten any notification whether or not I've gotten the position. I emailed the hiring manager asking for an update and also got no reply. Prior to this lack of communication, the process had been very favorable.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you had to work with someone that was different from you whether it be gender, ethnicity, etc. How was it different and how did you overcome those differences?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been or worked in a group where an individual did not contribute? How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had to interact with a difficult client. What was the situation, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a long-term project that you managed. How did you keep everything moving along in a timely manner?   Answer Question
    • What experiences in your past work and/or educational experiences makes you qualified for this particular position?   Answer Question