Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,400 Interview Reviews

2.8

Materials and Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in November 2016.

Interview

First I was prescreened at a recent conference. Recruiter contacted me back to schedule an interview for the next day. I interviewed on Friday morning and got an offer Saturday afternoon.

Interview Questions

• All the question were behavioral and you can find them online.   Answer Question

Structures Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Was a brief 5 minute phone call. That was all it took. Never met with anyone face to face for an actual interview. I think had to contact the company numerous times to make sure I was in fact hired so I did not leave my job that I was working at and not start when I was told the contract started.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

The interview was a standard structured interview consisting of several questions with the desired response containing information pertaining to what the situation was, what your actions are and the results were.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to quickly adapt a new way of doing things. What was the situation? What were YOUR actions? And what were the results.   Answer Question

Manfacuring Engineering Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

All interviews are structured and done by a random panel of current employees. Interviews are fair and similar. You are then rated on 5-7 questions point system based on a scoring .

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I met the recruiter at an University job fair and was scheduled for a interview the next day. It was only a 30 minute long interview and there was 3 interviewers. We went around the table and did self-introductions, then we went through my resume to highlight a few experiences. I was asked 2-3 behavioral questions and then it was my time for questions at the end. It was a very pleasant process and they notified me of my offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• What supply concept stood out the most to you in the classes you've taken.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolla, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (Rolla, MO).

Interview

I was in a room with a guy with a laptop. He asked me basic interview questions, and typed them in word for word on the computer. I felt like I wasn't talking to a person, since the guy gave me no interaction. It was kind of weird.

Interview Questions

• What was your greatest accomplishment? Basic stereo typical interview questions   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Roundtable setting, with typical "Tell me about yourself" and STAR-related questions. Interview was not technical and rather focused on behavior and personality traits. I did not find the interview particularly difficult, though I should have prepared better for the STAR questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Brought on under the Engineering Accelerated Hiring Initiative program (EAHI). Talked to a recruiter at my university, interviewed the next day. Received a call back from the recruiter later on that day with an offer to go to the matching event in Seattle.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a very large amount of data on a project and how you went about handling it.   Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

I interviewed at my school after applying online. It consisted of several behavioral questions, each with a few parts. There was a large focus on teamwork and diversity. When I didn't fully answer a question, the interviewers were very helpful in helping me get the question completely answered.

Structural Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Anaheim, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was at the HENAAC CONFERENCE, I sat down in a booth with two people, and they asked me 5 questions. Very informal and relaxed. Couldn't take notes, but was welcomed to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to analyze information and make a recommendation. What kind of thought process did you go through? What was your reasoning behind your decision?   Answer Question