Boeing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,354 Interview Reviews

2.8

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very Structured, canned questions that don't make sense. Regardless of how much experience and education you have, HR Management continues to hire external so they can push out everyone with pensions, then they will not even contact you to tell you that you weren't selected, when you ask for feedback they will not respond.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you....   1 Answer

Software Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2016.

Interview

A STAR interview with basic questions about past experiences. Overall great experience. The Panel three on one is a little overwhelming but doable. After that it's a technical interview, which can be difficult depending on the hiring manager.

EAHI Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

I interviewed through the EAHI (Engineering Accelerated Hiring Initiative) program. I applied online a few weeks before our career fair, got a text to set up an interview during career fair, interviewed the next day, and received my offer the following day. It was a totally behavioral interview and the 3-person panel was very friendly and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to work on a team and what you learned from this experience.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Greensboro, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different Boeing Employees after my campus career fair. Comfortable setting and very engaging. Asked about 4 or 5 questions, all were behavioral. Actually got my offer the same day, not sure if that is how all their interview processes are.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (East Lansing, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty easy. Boeing came to a campus career fair and I interviewed for a supply chain internship. They used the basic STAR format and asked about 5-6 questions. Very easy. I got an email a few weeks later and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was an internship, so I did not negotiate.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online for an open requisition for a job with Boeing as an Engineer. Boeing has a structured interview process. Resume is sent to HR for screening, then potential candidates will be sent to hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Communication with different/variety of teams. Boeing has a standard interview structure that will ask about a situation and roles you played in that situation. How it started and how it was resolved.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2016.

Interview

I waited approximately 1.5 months after I applied to get an e-mail scheduling an interview. The first interview was a telephonic interview which consisted of behavioral questions specific to the role that needed to be answered in the STAR format. The interview lasted for approximately 45 mins - 1 hour. The next steps were an on-site group exercise followed by a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the main factors that influence each different type of airline that Boeing services in their decision to purchase aircraft? What are their priorities?   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Just know STAR. The questions will be related to previous work. Analyse your past projects, both school and work related and find out your strengths within those projects. Use STAR method (this will be provided by Boeing prior to interview, or google it), to make sure you respond appropriately.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went above and beyond your job description?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, 2 weeks later I got an email saying they were interested in interviewing me-- they asked me 7 questions via email and asked me to reply within the week. After that, waited a few more days and they said they wished to interview me. They flew me out to Phoenix, AZ and I had an hour interview. Fairly easy questions and they want it answered in STAR format. They allow you to take notes during the interview but afterwards, they will confiscate the notes. Panel interview of 3 people, fairly casual environment.

Since I've interviewed, I've waited 2 weeks and still not gotten any notification whether or not I've gotten the position. I emailed the hiring manager asking for an update and also got no reply. Prior to this lack of communication, the process had been very favorable.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time when you had to work with someone that was different from you whether it be gender, ethnicity, etc. How was it different and how did you overcome those differences?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been or worked in a group where an individual did not contribute? How did you handle the situation?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you had to interact with a difficult client. What was the situation, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a long-term project that you managed. How did you keep everything moving along in a timely manner?   Answer Question
    • What experiences in your past work and/or educational experiences makes you qualified for this particular position?   Answer Question

Corporate Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Structured interview, tell me about a time thing. Will ask diversity question. Panel of 2 or more score you. You have about an hour but if they dont say how many questions, ask. Pace yourself, they take notes.

Interview Questions

• What work and education stuff in your past prepped you for THIS job.   1 Answer