Boeing Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Manufacturing Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Hiring process was quick and genuine. There was plentiful of behavioral questions. Few technical questions, but mostly questions regarding actual work experience and/or experience as an undergrad. Very friendly and attentive when listening.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding any actual work experience or undergrad experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Puyallup, WA) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied for a Level 2 - Manufacturing Engineer position in Seattle/Puget Sound area. Phone interview was 2-person panel, 4-questions, for me to answer in "STAR-format" (Situation, Task, Action, Result). The first question is always the same in every Boeing interview, and it's a good question! (What relevant work experience, training, education, and any other qualifications prepare you for this job?). The interview team will then take turns asking the last 3 questions, presenting a scenario for you to answer via STAR-format to (see examples below). Then, you have a chance to ask the interview team any questions you may have like a timeline on the hiring process for this position, what the next steps are, etc. Heard back 4 weeks after phone interview. Knew it went well & I'm happy I accepted the job offer - it's generous! The relocation and on-boarding process is well-coordinated and professional.

Interview Questions

• What relevant work experience, training, education, and any other qualifications prepare you for this job?   Answer Question
    • Discuss a scenario of conflict with a coworker, contractor, or customer, and what role you had in resolving it.   Answer Question
    • What challenges have you had to overcome in your manufacturing/processing experience?   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in August 2018.

Interview

HR will first contact you about the time and date
    During the interview, be sure to answer questions in S.T.A.R
    All the interviewer are very laid back, just be relax and answer the questions. Make it a conversation

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Have you done any engineering project   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Had on site interview with two people. Five star questions. The same ones they ask each candidate. Very structured. They could only write down what I spoke for the answers. Nothing off of resume. Heard back about a week later with an offer. Took over a month after that to receive a start date.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you worked with someone of a different culture, race, or gender and how you responded.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Portland, OR) in April 2018.

Interview

It was a relatively straightforward interview. They provided a general description of their interviewing practices when they scheduled the interview. They followed these closely, and the questions were all behavioral and/or about my experience

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience you have had with changing a manufacturing process.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

It was phone interview with 3 hiring managers. pretty straight forward. They said they would make decisions in week or two, and i heard back in 1 week with a phone call from HR and a follow up email with salary offer and such

Interview Questions

• They were all general workplace questions, how do you react in this situation, tell us about a time. those types of questions   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Did basic STAR questions, and then focused on my project experience in school. Asked me what the biggest challenge was, and how the team overcome the challenge and my role in the team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (El Segundo, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Typical star interview questions. Nothing wrong with how they interview, it’s how they treat interviewees they have no real intention to hire. I got an interview and even a plant tour, but heard absolutely nothing after that until I searched out the hiring manager’s information from social network sources. After 4 months of waiting I get the run around “we haven’t made a decision.” If it takes this long to hire a new engineer or if you would prefer to hurt relationship with future employees I can imagine why Spacex is taking over aerospace. Doesn’t even seem like a good place for new graduates too because they will waste your time. Boeing is a large company, their talent pool is large and they don’t care about the individual. So go ahead work for Boeing, but hope that you aren’t another candidate used to meet their interview quota.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you worked in a group and you had a problem   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

They ask you 5 questions for a phone interview only, before they hire you. Only behavioral questions, nothing technical. A couple people talk to you on the phone and just write down your answers to pass them on to the next step.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked with people who have a diverse background.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

3 manager panel with 5 standared canned questions. Situation, task, action, result answers are expected. Time after for my questions. Expect mostly behavioral questions and an overview of your resume. Cusromize ypur resume to the posting. Research the interviewing managers before since you'll be given their names.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a safety concern and how did you seal with it.   Answer Question