Boeing Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.8

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in August 2013.

Interview

One phone interview with the five standard Boeing management questions asked. Absolutely no engineering questions asked. This was an interview with the hiring manager, group leads and the skill team leader.

Interview Questions

• Name a project where you had to take over as lead, due to the job not getting finished on time, and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

Nearing 3 months of "under consideration" and am still waiting. Star questions should be asked during the interview. A student intern describe that a phone interview maybe become the case.

Interview Questions

• Star questions are used. A student intern describe that a phone interview maybe become the case.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Greensboro, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different Boeing Employees after my campus career fair. Comfortable setting and very engaging. Asked about 4 or 5 questions, all were behavioral. Actually got my offer the same day, not sure if that is how all their interview processes are.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview was very strictly formatted, which was helpful. The answers had to follow a specific framework (STAR), which helps you to properly hit all points of the question. The entire interview was behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you dealt with a difficult teammate and what did you do?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The interview process was very focused. In all I had two separate interviews on different days. After the interview process it took a couple weeks to get confirmation from my recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of expertise using various 3D modeling and computational analysis software?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

About interview: say something that fit your capabilities and interests. I forgot what I said, whatever, I don't think it is really important as long as you show passion for the job, that is all. What they want to know is your passion, knowledge and skills they need. If you have enough experience and confidence, just be yourself, they can feel and be impressed.

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Interview

Got an interview at a local job fair. The process was quick and straight to the point. Mostly just behavioral questions. You can get the job if you put your mind into it.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work with an unpleasant coworker.   Answer Question