Boeing Office Administrator Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Boeing

3.2
HardAverageEasy
Found 6 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (United States)

Interview

The interview process lasted about an hour and was very formal, using the STAR format. We didn't have a lot of time for conversation, it was straight to the business.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation in which you had an issue with someone who was different from you?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Singapore) in Jan 2019

Interview

I applied online. Received an email regarding interview confirmation. HR called me on time. the next day after interview by phone, informed me for interview face to face.

Interview Questions
  • Structure Interview. Two interviews there. Very nice. Should be manager and work for the department that I applied. 5questions. They asked same questions to every interviewees and gave score after. 1.why do u think this position is suitable for u. 2. What procedure that u used before, tell me one worked and one not. all questions are regarding the working experiences that u have before.
Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA) in Oct 2015

Interview

I received a call to schedule an interview. I had to show up early to receive a visitors badge...that was quite a lengthy process. I then had a panel interview with 4 managers.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience working with people with culturally diverse backgrounds. ( Or something like that.)
Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in Feb 2014

Interview

Brush up on your STAR questions. Focus on the ones that pertain to work place differences, leadership and problem solving. They want to know how you handle yourself in certain situations. After reading other interview advice, I looked up the STAR process and familiarized myself with it. There was little talk of actual skills in the interview. They liked what they saw on your resume, so no they want to find out about your personality. I interviewed and I got the job....my advice....1. Come prepared with 1 or 2 questions to ask the interviewers. 2. DON'T be nervous. I know, easy for me to say? I was extremely nervous, but told myself to be confident, they were just people too. They liked my resume enough to call me for the interview, so now was my time to shine. 3. Don't over dress. Dress for the work environment. Our site is business casual (I asked the HR contact I communicated with throughout the process, don't hesitate to ask questions). The interviewers were wearing khakis and button down shirts, so wearing a full dress suit would be a little off. Best of luck!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation where you had to work with someone different from yourself (race, genders, age, etc.) and what was the outcome?
  • Describe a time when you differing opinions with a co-worker? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?
  • Describe a situation where you had to deal with a difficult person. How did you handle it? What was the outcome?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Boeing (Bristol, England) in Jan 2012

Interview

Structured interview asking range of competency based questions. You need to provide examples from your work history and how you solved the problem described. Interview formal and two interviewers who made notes as interview was ongoing. This made the interview a little difficult as conversation exchange was limited and not relaxed.

Interview Questions
Boeing
Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Boeing in Jan 2010

Interview

The interview was set up right away. There were 10 questions total asked by 4 people. They were all behavioral questions. It too a few weeks to hear back from them.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time when you had to work with someone from a different culture?