Boeing Procurement Agent I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Procurement Agent I Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.9

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in January 2020.

Interview

I applied in October, wasn't contacted until late January for an interview. The interview was phone-based and followed the STAR (situation, task, action, result) method. I made sure to answer all my questions in an appropriate method for the interview format.
I didn't hear anything for three weeks after the interview (or was it four?). Then I received a phonecall with the internship offer. I was excited, but confused.

Interview Questions

• A time your work/contributions helped a group achieve success   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in December 2019.

Interview

I applied on-line using the Boeing careers porthole. I was contacted about two weeks later for a phone interview. The hiring manager contacted me about a month after that to schedule an in-person interview. Boeing sent a map giving directions and a preview of the structured interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position?
      Do you have any conflicts of interest?   Answer Question

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing in April 2019.

Interview

applied at career fair, got interview on site. The follow up process was a bit lengthy and confusing but it all worked out in the end.applied at career fair, got interview on site. The follow up process was a bit lengthy and confusing but it all worked out in the end.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to change someones mind   1 Answer

Procurement Agent Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with two interviewers. They asked me multiple scenario based questions. The overall Interview was comprehensive and took about an hour long. No in person interview happened.

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Formal and simple. Situational questions using STAR technique. I interviewed to be an intern, they use a point system to rate you answers. It is a panel interview with a manager being one of them. Not very difficult question, just make sure to use your experience and real life situations.

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Received a phone call from a Boeing recruiter. Set up an interview. Received an email about the interview process (situational questions). Arrived at interview. A lady came out to get myself and 4 other applicants. Were told they were trying a “speed dating” style of interview. Each person rotated between 5 Boeing employees and spent 10 minutes answering situational questions (tell me about a time...). Was told I would hear from them in 3-4 weeks. Emailed the recruiter a week later to see if they knew anything, they never replied. Got a stock email 4 weeks later saying the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a situation did not go as planned and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing (Provo, UT) in October 2018.

Interview

There was one interview with two people giving the questions. The questions were all fair and covered a variety of topics. The interviewees requested I respond using the PAR format.

Interview Questions

• Share with us a time you had to complete a job without supervision?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Fairfax, VA) in September 2018.

Interview

Panel with three supervisors including the hiring manager interviewed with six questions asked including your background end experience related to the position. I didn't receive an update yet.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA).

Interview

They asked a series of about 5 behavioral questions and there was a panel of 3 interviewers. It was very formal, and all the questions were relatively predictable (no curveballs).

Procurement Agent Interview

Interview

Interviewed for an internship position in Seattle. First was a call with one employee, and the next round was a call with a large group. After that, you go through rounds of interviews to select your manager and team within the company.

Interview Questions

• Everything must be answered in the STAR format, it is crucial to their note-taking   1 Answer