Boeing Procurement Agent I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Procurement Agent I Interview Questions

2.9

13 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

There was a two manager panel that asked a series of situational/behavioral questions. Their questions focused on leadership experience, working in teams, and negotiation. After the series of behavioral questions, the interviewers asked questions regarding various items on my resume. Following the questions on my resume, they allowed me to ask questions about the position I was hoping to fill.

Interview Questions

• Typical Situational/Behavioral questions (Interviewed candidates are asked to not to share what specific questions are asked)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Structured Interview: Met with two managers who asked "tell me about a time when" questions. I provided them with STAR responses. Overall it lasted about 45 minutes. I was able to ask questions at the end. You are not allowed to bring prepared notes, nor are you able to take any notes out of the interview room.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

They flew us out to Seattle. Interview lasted about 30-40 min. All questions were STAR based.

I was extended an offer and I accepted. I have no criminal background but horrible credit. I'm a recent graduate, and my credit hasn't been a problem at other jobs I've held in the past.

When I got the offer, I took my time deciding whether to leave my current company or not. I was very happy with it and even confided in my manger and asked what I should do. At the time, my company couldn't provide me with the same financial opportunity, so my manager was very happy to tell me to accept. I did, and I put my two weeks in and moved half way across the country to live with family and get closer to Boeing.

Boeing dragged on the background check for three weeks..all while I was sitting at my parents house. Only to finally inform me that my bad credit would be a disqualification for the job. I'm stunned. I'm not sure what type of world we live in when a company can extend you an offer and then take it back. Lesson learned on my end, though. Best of luck to other applicants but I will never apply with Boeing again. Bad experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a process unpopular with people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position but didn't hear anything for 2 months. Recruiter gauged my interest and decided to continue with a phone interview. 2 weeks passed before the interview. 2 managers were on the phone for a pretty standard behavioral interview. They wanted the usual STAR method in the answers. Another week or two and the recruiter asked if I'd be disappointing if they made their hiring decision without an in-person interview, I thought it was unorthodox, but I said I'd be fine with it. Another couple of weeks passed and I got a call with the offer.

Procurement Agent I Interview

Interview

I was recruited straight out of college. The process was an easy one time phone interview. There were only five questions, and there were 4 or 5 people on the phone. The questions were pretty standard college interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you convinced a group that you solution was the best answer to the problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Knoxville, TN) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very intense. It was basically a bunch of behavioral and situational questions. You will need to be prepare. I was interviewed by directors and they took it very seriously.

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was standard and boring. They read off of a scenario sheet. Absolutely the opposite of personal. It was very hard to get a good read about what exactly you will be asked to do on the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online on Boeing career website, the process took more that 3 months. Structured interview questions type 6-7 questions. The interview took 30 minutes . I got interviewed by 2 managers for 787 project. You have to prepare 8-10 stories from your past work experience. Use S.A.R method to answer (Situation. Action. Result)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to handle multiple responsibilities. How did you organize the work you needed to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA) in September 2012.

Interview

Interview was rather straight forward. They started with a phone interview as an initial screen and then an 'group' in person interview with 2 to 3 Boeing employees. They only ask 4 to 5 behavior questions and are expecting a STAR formatted responses.

Their overall process from applying to offer can take a few months. Sometimes a lot longer to start if you are over around the Oct-Nov. They make offer to start you in January.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how your experience, skills and education have prepared you to be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2012.

Interview

Brought on contract for 9 months then hardbadged. I was from out of state therefore I had a phone interview with the recruiter and then a panel of hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Standard situational interview questions. Very open ended and easy to tailor any answer for them.   Answer Question