Boeing Procurement Agent II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Procurement Agent II Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I thought there was no hiring process there is no structure the interview is over all a mess management was just trying to figure out what they were doing and there while I was in the room with them . they came totally unprepared

Interview Questions

• do I have any family members that work at this division and if so who they are   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

I was hired two months after applying because I had to re-write my resume several times to include "keywords" from the job description. I was then notified by email that I was chosen for an interview. The interview took place at the site where I applied and there were three managers in the room with me. Seven questions were asked, which took an hour, and the questions were in S.T.A.R. form: Situation, Task, Action, and Result. They give you a situation and ask you which task you were given, what your actions were, and the result of your actions. They also give you time to answer and you can go back to any question if you have anything extra to add. You have time to ask them questions at the end, and my advice is to ask which program you will be on!! That way, you can network with people at orientation.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions in my interview were difficult, but one of them was a little unexpected. I was asked about diversity and how I handled a situation where there was a language barrier. I mentioned that I was prior military and had several deployments overseas with different cultures and went from there!   Answer Question

Negotiation

I have never negotiated my salary before, so I didn't know if I should have or even when the proper time would have been to do so. I didn't want to overstep my boundaries because I was offered $14,000 more than my last job!

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in May 2012.

Interview

Had a face to face interview with 2 people. Questions followed the "Situation, Action, Result" model. Just prepare for the basic questions in that format. Interview felt more like a check to make sure my resume was accurate and that I could answer questions intelligently. Not difficult if you are prepared.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when diversity helped solve a challenging problem. What was the situation, your action and the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in May 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume via Boeing careers website in March. Called in early May for interview. Interviewed with panel of 2 managers. Behaviorial questions to be answered in STAR format. 4 questions. Be sure to have specific examples ready to discuss. It would a be a good idea to be familiar with the competencies of the position because this is what the questions were structured around.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you took initiative to solve a difficult problem?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time that you had to work with a team to improve a process?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal negotiation. Really no movement in original salary offer.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

Over the phone interview. Had 2 interviewers. Who asked situational questions. They wanted to see if you we're analytical. Also wanted experience

Interview Questions

• Just trying to reconcile my previous experience with the job I wanted   1 Answer

Negotiation

None