Boeing Procurement Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Procurement Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard STAR process ---if you get an interview, a sheet will be sent to you on interview format. To prepare, just google STAR sample questions and you can get a good idea on what to expect.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Fast interview. Did not take the entire day. Panel interview. I came prepared with additional resumes. Everyone seemed interested and friendly. I had an early morning interview so everyone was there and ready to go.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

Structured Interview. Four people doing the interview including an HR rep. Questions can have little to do with the job or work you will perform so I suggest you come with a long list of your own questions for the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions are situational so come prepared to tell them about real life work situations that you rescued   2 Answers

Negotiation

I think it is hard to negotiate anything unless you have a very defined skill they cannot find. They have an attitude that thousands of others want the job so you are lucky they chose you. Cant even negotiate extra vacation as they are pretty slim on that when you start

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

This is a basic board setting interview. 4 people ask a list of questions and you respond. They all took turns asking questions going around the room. It was a basic interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you faced absolute resistance.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation on salary it was what it was

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

It is a structured interview process conducted by a panel of 3-5 managers. Typically 5-7 questions. For each question, you must provide an example of situation, the actions YOU took, and the results. There is usually an opportunity for you to ask questions. The interview typically lasts 30-60 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Usually straightforward questions. Read the job requisition carefully and prepare 8-10 situation/action/results stories in advance that match the competences. Then use the best match to answer interview questions.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

STAR - Know the process

Negotiation

none - take it or leave it

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Very similar process for most employees. Begins with a call and small interview panel. Best results when you describe a situation, the role you had, the action you took and the results of that action clearly. Be careful to identify weaknesses and actions you took in difficult situations i.e. arguments with boss or differences of opinion with co-workers. These are quick methods to see how your behavior and quick thinking. There will likely be 4-5 of these questions. The panel will be writing so speak clearly and slow enough for them to write, but fast enough to keep the conversation up-beat.

If you are lucky, you will be called in for another interview or made an offer. The 1:4 interview will be more of the same. The offer will be nonnegotiable. If you reject it, they will go to the next candidate. Afterwards the background check. This was incredible detailed and scrutinized my entire life including W-2s from over 8 yrs. ago and a credit check. If you pass, you get hired.

Lastly - The relocation company was incredible. They were excellent!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a disagreement with your boss. What was the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Lengthy

Interview Questions

• The questions are very structured and you need to answer them in the STAR method   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Austin, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I was hired through the college program since I interned the summer after my Junior year of college. The intern interview process was pretty average. We had an in-person 2-person panel interview at our business school and then a super short, 15-minute follow-up phone interview a month later. The process was kinda slow and dragged on over 2-3 months.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you faced a problem and how did you go about fixing the problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

In person interview with the hiring manager, one on one. It was very laid back and conversational. This was for a contracting position, there was another interview several months later that was structured.

Interview Questions

• What previous job experience qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question