Boeing Procurement Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 6, 2017

2.7

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Situation. Task. Action. Result. STAR Method. Relatively straightforward and was easy to answer with a little preparation. About five questions are asked. Generally, it's done as a group/panel interview (two-managers and maybe an employee on the team). Situational/Behavioral. Fairly straightforward. Be confident and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with employees from differing groups towards a common goal?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

interview only took about an hour with 2 managers after initial phone interview. Offer was provided a week after the interview and there was no 2nd face to face interview afterward..

Interview Questions

• Majority of the questions are situation and behavior questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard STAR process ---if you get an interview, a sheet will be sent to you on interview format. To prepare, just google STAR sample questions and you can get a good idea on what to expect.

Anonymous Employee in Ridley Park, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing (Ridley Park, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for lvl 1,2,3 procurement agent positions directly with Boeing, and was ultimately denied. Strangely, I got a call from a recruiting company for a Lvl 3 interview and was eventually hired for a level 2 contract position.

Interview Questions

• Interview consisted of a 3 person panel. One of the interviewers ended up being my direct manager. There were maybe 6 generic behavioral interview questions, that called for STAR-type responses.
      One of the interviewer's mentioned that because this was a contract hire opportunity, they weren't required to stick to the script. Actually noticed that they stopped writing down my "STAR" responses half way through the interview. Overall this was one of the easier interviews I've had throughout my career.   Answer Question

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Fast interview. Did not take the entire day. Panel interview. I came prepared with additional resumes. Everyone seemed interested and friendly. I had an early morning interview so everyone was there and ready to go.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Probably the best interview process that I have ever seen. There was a phone screen and then I was accepted into the position. They brought me to the Sheraton Hotel in Seattle and gave me a free night with food included.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I received an email notifying me that I was chosen for an interview and a phone call two weeks later notifying me that I had been offered a position. SMART format is used for each question. Usually about 5-7 questions are asked. Typically get interviewed in a 1:1 or 2:1 face to face.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were faced with a difficult situation. What did you do to resolve the situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

Structured Interview. Four people doing the interview including an HR rep. Questions can have little to do with the job or work you will perform so I suggest you come with a long list of your own questions for the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions are situational so come prepared to tell them about real life work situations that you rescued   3 Answers

Negotiation

I think it is hard to negotiate anything unless you have a very defined skill they cannot find. They have an attitude that thousands of others want the job so you are lucky they chose you. Cant even negotiate extra vacation as they are pretty slim on that when you start

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2015.

Interview

This is a basic board setting interview. 4 people ask a list of questions and you respond. They all took turns asking questions going around the room. It was a basic interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you faced absolute resistance.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation on salary it was what it was

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

It is a structured interview process conducted by a panel of 3-5 managers. Typically 5-7 questions. For each question, you must provide an example of situation, the actions YOU took, and the results. There is usually an opportunity for you to ask questions. The interview typically lasts 30-60 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Usually straightforward questions. Read the job requisition carefully and prepare 8-10 situation/action/results stories in advance that match the competences. Then use the best match to answer interview questions.   Answer Question