Boeing Procurement Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Procurement Agent Interview Questions

2.8

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Ridley Park, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing (Ridley Park, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied for lvl 1,2,3 procurement agent positions directly with Boeing, and was ultimately denied. Strangely, I got a call from a recruiting company for a Lvl 3 interview and was eventually hired for a level 2 contract position.

Interview Questions

• Interview consisted of a 3 person panel. One of the interviewers ended up being my direct manager. There were maybe 6 generic behavioral interview questions, that called for STAR-type responses.
    One of the interviewer's mentioned that because this was a contract hire opportunity, they weren't required to stick to the script. Actually noticed that they stopped writing down my "STAR" responses half way through the interview. Overall this was one of the easier interviews I've had throughout my career.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Situation. Task. Action. Result. STAR Method. Relatively straightforward and was easy to answer with a little preparation. About five questions are asked. Generally, it's done as a group/panel interview (two-managers and maybe an employee on the team). Situational/Behavioral. Fairly straightforward. Be confident and comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How do you work with employees from differing groups towards a common goal?   Answer Question

Procurement Agent Interview

Interview

Interviewed for an internship position in Seattle. First was a call with one employee, and the next round was a call with a large group. After that, you go through rounds of interviews to select your manager and team within the company.

Interview Questions

• Everything must be answered in the STAR format, it is crucial to their note-taking   1 Answer

Procurement Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

interview only took about an hour with 2 managers after initial phone interview. Offer was provided a week after the interview and there was no 2nd face to face interview afterward..

Interview Questions

• Majority of the questions are situation and behavior questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

Probably the best interview process that I have ever seen. There was a phone screen and then I was accepted into the position. They brought me to the Sheraton Hotel in Seattle and gave me a free night with food included.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

I received an email notifying me that I was chosen for an interview and a phone call two weeks later notifying me that I had been offered a position. SMART format is used for each question. Usually about 5-7 questions are asked. Typically get interviewed in a 1:1 or 2:1 face to face.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you were faced with a difficult situation. What did you do to resolve the situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boeing (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard STAR process ---if you get an interview, a sheet will be sent to you on interview format. To prepare, just google STAR sample questions and you can get a good idea on what to expect.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

In person interview with the hiring manager, one on one. It was very laid back and conversational. This was for a contracting position, there was another interview several months later that was structured.

Interview Questions

• What previous job experience qualifies you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Apply online and then wait for HR to contact your for phone interview. I had an over the phone 1 hour interview with multiple hiring managers. After a couple of days they contacted me with an offer to begin immediately.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you and 4 behavior based questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA).

Interview

They asked a series of about 5 behavioral questions and there was a panel of 3 interviewers. It was very formal, and all the questions were relatively predictable (no curveballs).