Boeing Procurement Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Procurement Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

Submit online application.
Wait quite a while for it to be screen first by computer then by a hiring manager.
Receive contact from HR to schedule interview.
Meet with panel for standardize interview process.
Wait to hear back on selection.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

Very fair and structured interview process. Initial phone screening interview followed by an off site in person interview. Behavioral questions following the STAR format. Boeing is very professional in their recruitment process.

Salary was too low.

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Bothell, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

one hour interview, six questions, job offer the next week

Very easy interview, most Boeing is a great company with an easy interview process.
    All questions are scripted. Just do not open up the conversation to other items or its fair game.

You will get the job...No problem.

The phone interview is the interview. There is no two part process for interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult co-worker?   Answer Question

Procurement Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in November 2012.

Interview

Second interview was with two people and as others have said it uses the STAR format. Questions were job description related. Everyone was very nice.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA).

Interview

Panel of 2 - 3 people (managers and/or HR rep) will interview using STAR (situation, task, action, result) structure.

Interview Questions

• describe a situation where you had difficult negotiations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ) in July 2011.

Interview

Typical Fluff Questions. First round was a Telephone interview. Second Round was a group panel of eight people. Both interviews lasted about an hour. There wasn't a lot of feedback. It was a long waiting process as well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to face a difficult decision?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in October 2010.

Interview

I submitted my resume and was selected from a large pool of applicants. There was a single interview with panel of 5 people from the team I was interviewing with. They asked me a series of "describe a situation where..." type questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

lateral transfer, same salary

Procurement Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process is very standarized STAR. S-situation, T-task, A-action, R-result. There were two interviewees. They asked about 5 questions each in turn.

Interview Questions

• It's a finance job but they asked about if I have encountered any engineering challenges.   Answer Question