Boeing Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

3.2

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

My phone interview was supposed to take an hour and it was about 30 minutes or less. The manager did not give me the impression that they were interested in me, but I did get a call later in the day to let me know they had extended an offer to me. I had applied for one position, but the manager said she had a different position for me in mind.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever supported or worked employees that were not on the same time zone?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in June 2019.

Interview

Three people (including the hiring manager) interviewed me. One of them didn't make eye contact at all. Perhaps she was thinking about what to eat for lunch? I found it very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why did you become a project manager if you worked as a web developer?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

STAR format, 30 minutes. They asked me about 4-5 questions about my leadership skills. They focused on their computers to just take notes. There were two people interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you did not know how to do initially.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I heard back within a couple of months after applying. My interview was over the phone which consisted of talking to the HR manager. They were very nice and I would've loved to work there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2019.

Interview

Attended job fair. Shared my resume and qualifications directly with the hiring manager. Given a paper with an interview appointment, including a map. The next day, I noticed that the contact # they put on the sheet for me to call was my own cell phone #. Told to enter my info into Taleos system, which sent me an email disqualifying me for the job. Received another email canceling the interview an hour *after* it was scheduled to take place. I understand how Boeing needs to use their online job application system to cut down on the flood of job applications. However, the slipshod in person screening and the conflicting messages I received wasted my time and make Boeing seem like a company that is not in control of its processes.

Interview Questions

• During the job fair when I was talking directly to the hiring manager, he walked through my resume, then asked me if I have (or ever had) a Secret Security Clearance.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Structured (STAR method). This is my least favorite interview and can be difficult if not well-prepared. You are not allowed to have a copy of your resume, a notebook or any guiding information. Study!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake and how did you handle it? (Research as many STAR questions as you ca before the interview - because you never know which ones will be asked during the interview)   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Phone Interview for an internship position. After internship, rolled right into a full-time permanent employee without any gap in time. The company is currently looking for young talent graduating from college to backfill a retiring workforce.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to work with a peer that was difficult to work with. How did it go, what was the outcome and what did I learn about myself and my peer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Mesa, AZ) in March 2018.

Interview

Met with hiring manager, senior manager and another project manager. Asked STAR type questions in an structured interview setting. They send you an email of what the structured interview consists off so you are prepared

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

The hiring process was 3-part. First was a phone discussion, cursory questions were asked, at which a phone interview was set up, after which I was scheduled for an in-person interview. There were 3 interviewees. They were considerate and explained the interview process clearly when it was needed. I did review the interview reviews here and found it to be very crucial to understand what I was walking into. They used the interview STAR method. Plan your answers around 1 or 2 or 3 scenarios!

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the PMBOK   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Bellingham, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

Went to a career fair and gave them my resume. Got a call that night offering me an interview. had an on campus interview that next day and was interviewed by two people. They were very nice and interview was not too hard.

Interview Questions

• Take us through a time in your life where you showed adaptability in your life?   Answer Question