Boeing Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in October 2018.

Interview

They call it a "Structured Interview." It's a series of extremely general questions asked via phone interview with a four-person panel. They were extremely general in nature and terribly difficult to answer to their apparent satisfaction.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Charleston, SC).

Interview

I was called for onsite interview last year in Charleston, SC and was promised that all my travel expenses will be paid. However even after six months of the interview they have neither reimbursed me nor are they responding to any of my emails. I would ever encourage anyone to work at Boeing for the way they treat prospective employees.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

it was a tough interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntington Beach, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Their structured interview process sucks. They ask mostly behavior questions (like how did you work remotely with at diverse group), and some open ended technical question (like What's your favorite language). I found that most of the questions did not even address anything from the job description. It is really a random process. Their process is not a good way to filter out good technical skilled person. If you are a good salesman, you in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Boeing (Long Beach, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview by committee, small group of people.
    Round robin style.
    Standardized questions for all candidates.
    Questions were not difficult.
    Notes are taken by the interviewers.
    People were friendly.
    Not mush else to say about it.
    Process seemed very mechanical, just one of the steps in the defined process to hire.
    Did not take very long to do.
    Do decisions are made immediately after the interview.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in January 2018.

Interview

I have applied online and in 4 weeks time I have got a call from HR team to setup an interview time.

It was a combination of technical/behavioural interview. There were a technical manager, operations manager and HR manager during the interview.

First technical manager gone through the around 10 standard technical questions already provided by company, followed by 5 behavioural question from operations manager, based on their interest there were more detailed questions from them
    Finally there were few questions from HR manager and they said will get back in a week time

Interview Questions

• Important thing to consider for software development   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied in response o Expression of Interest. Weeks or months later you hear back and get an interview, but you aren't told which project it's for or what skillsets are necessary. Week(s) go by and you get an interview with a project team. Week(s) go by before they start background checks, which also takes weeks. Once complete then you have more weeks before they give formal offer and then you start four weeks or so later.

Interview Questions

• Technical skill questions which you have no idea might be asked because they don't tell you up front   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview was quick for me. All the rounds completed within half a day

Interview process consisting 3 technical and 1 behavioral rounds. No unexpected questions and everything was smooth.

I cleared all the rounds and after that HR sent a mail asking for my documents. I forwarded all the required documents. In a week I received offer proposal from them. Unfortunately package was lesser than what I was expecting. So couldn't accept