Boeing Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Senior Systems Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

Reviewed your prior work experience. Reviewed your professional work skills. Reviewed your work history. Discussed dental, eye and health benefits. Discussed your interest in the new job. Discussed other companies which you are interested. Discussed your future career goals. Discussed company salary range. Discussed your salary range. Discussed other companies which you are interested. Discussed contacting them first, if you are made an offer by another company. Discussed the structure of the company. Discussed how your job and you fit into the company structure. Discussed the direct team that you will be working with. Discussed your direct reports and support group. Discussed cross organizational teams that you will be working with.

Interview Questions

• What other companies are you currently interested in and are you scheduled for an interview.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Typical process. Online application, waited about a month before first call from HR, phone interview. Arranged for in person interview the following week. Met with the hiring manager and two other people. They had a set of prescribed questions they asked from a form.
    I was then given a quick tour of the facility
    Drug screening at a clinic specified by them

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied on-line. Was sent an email for phone interview., which was later rescheduled. Interview was super formal and idiotic. Followed some sort of HR script, including asking if I needed special accommodations for the interview (a sign language interpreter??). It seemed that they were more interested in making sure that a certain set of questions was asked, rather than any interactive dialog.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you decide how to delegate work to others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Wichita, KS).

Interview

My son worked at Boeing in another state and arranged an interview for me.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2013.

Interview

Structured Interview. Look up the term before the interview. The questions will be difficult to answer as the want to know how you will handle certain situations. You will have to be prepared to answer questions about situations when you really screwed up, or you were a hero.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you ........ fill in the blank.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiationate

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing in July 2009.

Interview

The first interview was on the phone. The second interview was one on one with 5 interviewers. They were friendly and they did not ask many tough and technical questions. One of the reason I did not get offer was my skill set did not match perfectly with the job.

Interview Questions

• If the team leader has to move out of the project in two weeks and you have to take over temporarily the position what would you do to start with?   1 Answer
    • If the project needs the team members working 24/7 to meet the deadline, how would you handle to balance your work and your life   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing in April 2008.

Interview

It was a specific project and I have the skills that they are looking for.