Boeing Software Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Software Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Interviewed by a recruiter and a software engineer. Asked me about projects, and then then C++ basics. Not really any technical questions. The engineer was a bit disparaging, but what are you gonna do.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in October 2020.

Interview

Received an email from HR and scheduled me an interview with four managers. the interview was through Online Cisco Webex with just the audio and no cameras. lasted about an hour with mostly STAR style questions

Interview Questions

• Explain System and software architectures.
      What do you do on your own time that relates to this job.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Standard star behavioral questions. No coding or white board. They ask about your work experience and projects you have done. They are mainly just trying to see if you are a good fit for the role and will ask you about how you approach problems.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online and got contacted to fill out a survey. Soon after, I was scheduled for an onsite interview. The interview questions were pretty easy. Mostly STAR format behavioral questions with a few questions about OOP and operating systems. Interviewers were nice, and the interview wasn't too long.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The application was online and it was very easy to follow and complete. The company was quick to respond back and set up an interview. The interview was smooth and fair.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Easy, 1 hour on the phone, STAR format questions, not stressful, would apply to Boeing again. The process is easy and I would not worry about it at all. Good luck

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was 45 minute at a convention center. Answers have to follow the STAR method.behavioral questions are asked of all applicants. Behavioral questions ask you to describe relevant past experiences. During this interview, an interview panel will rate and evaluate your responses to each question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult person   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly and employer asked me what projects I was involved throughout my career and ask why I want to get employed at Boeing and not other companies. they also asked what do you want to accomplish in the future.

Interview Questions

• What projects you worked on and what was your role   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Kent, WA).

Interview

Applied online and got an email to schedule an in person interview. Interview was with 2 people who asked me in depth questions about my work experience.

It's been 3 months and I haven't heard anything. They didn't even have the decency to reject me or send a follow up email. Boeing will ghost you for months. The recruiters do everything they can do avoid your emails and do not directly answer your questions. Big waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions you can find online. After answering the question they make you dive deeper into technical details.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Was asked a series of questions over the phone, basic question you would expect for a software engineering position. The interviewer kept cutting me off during my explanations for the questions and multiple times asked me to promote the position, I am applying for, to my colleagues and friends. I just brushed it off during the interview, but I thought it was incredibly unprofessional.