Boeing Software Engineer I Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Software Engineer I Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.2

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of 3 people who currently are working at the site I applied two. The interview was entirely behavioral questions with SAR responses. They asked around 6 questions and then I was allowed to ask any questions I had on the position and what I would be doing if I got hired.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked with a group where you didn't know anyone. How did you and the rest of the group get along?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I went to a job fair and they had an event going on that allowed me to meet with the managers and schedule an interview. The interview was pretty standard; just basic questions. No technical. All behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty simple behavior questions. What would you do in certain situations   Answer Question

Software Engineer I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied to an open req on the Boeing website and a couple of weeks later was contacted to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was conducted by two people and it was a structured interview consisting of 6 questions. The first question was about your background followed by 5 behavioral questions where they basically want you to answer using the STAR method. Was contacted the same day after the interview stating they were interested and there were back and forth talks about salary expectation for a couple of weeks before I got a formal offer about 3 weeks later. The benefits at Boeing are great but I ended up declining due to having a better offer.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to integrate a piece of software into a large scale environment.   Answer Question

See What Boeing Employees Are Saying

StarStarStarStarStar   Current Software Engineer II in Saint Louis, MO

Pros: “(1) A lot of internal opportunities within Boeing to transfer teams across multiple states. (2) Total compensation package (401k, HSA contributions, 100% tuition assistance, solid base pay...”“(1) A lot of internal opportunities within Boeing to transfer teams across multiple states. (2) Total compensation package (401k, HSA contributions, 100% tuition assistance, solid base pay for my years of experience, low monthly health insurance deductibles) (3) Management supportive of my career goals (I know this can be dependent upon your manager.) (4) Excellent work/life balance.” – Full Review