Boeing Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Standard star behavioral questions. No coding or white board. They ask about your work experience and projects you have done. They are mainly just trying to see if you are a good fit for the role and will ask you about how you approach problems.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you worked with a difficult employee.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Applied online and got contacted to fill out a survey. Soon after, I was scheduled for an onsite interview. The interview questions were pretty easy. Mostly STAR format behavioral questions with a few questions about OOP and operating systems. Interviewers were nice, and the interview wasn't too long.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Overall, the interview process was easy. The interviewee were super engaging and seemed interested in what i was saying. The problems that i was given were challenging but they tested your problem solving skills. Besides that the interview was fun.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

The application was online and it was very easy to follow and complete. The company was quick to respond back and set up an interview. The interview was smooth and fair.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Easy, 1 hour on the phone, STAR format questions, not stressful, would apply to Boeing again. The process is easy and I would not worry about it at all. Good luck

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was 45 minute at a convention center. Answers have to follow the STAR method.behavioral questions are asked of all applicants. Behavioral questions ask you to describe relevant past experiences. During this interview, an interview panel will rate and evaluate your responses to each question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult person   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly and employer asked me what projects I was involved throughout my career and ask why I want to get employed at Boeing and not other companies. they also asked what do you want to accomplish in the future.

Interview Questions

• What projects you worked on and what was your role   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in December 2019.

Interview

A talent acquisition coordinator called me to schedule an initial phone screen interview. The interview was scheduled to last an hour but the actual phone interview only lasted 30 mins. It consisted of all behavioral type questions based on their Structured Interview method. I thought I had done badly at this point and did not hear anything back until 1 month later. It was over the holiday season so I wasn't too concerned about quick responses. The only communication I got though was an automated email stating they did not want to move forward. Without being given any other contact info for someone to ask for feedback I left it alone and moved on.

1 week after receiving that email, I receive a call from the same talent acquisition employee and was told that they would like to schedule an interview with me. I was very confused at this point. I had explained that I received an email stating I was no longer considered for the position. Apparently the email was sent out by mistake and that I was actually on their shortlist. I also needed to have my on-site interview that same week or I'd lose the opportunity which was really stressful considering I'm still currently working and live on the other coast. But an interview was accommodated that same week and I was told that they were on a deadline to make a decision by the end of the week.

It has now been almost a month since that interview and no one has contacted me back. I've emailed the recruiter but no response.

The actual interviews were fine. Nothing hard and everyone was pleasant. Had a paired programming exercise and it was nicely collaborative. Rating it a negative experience due to the lack of communication and follow through.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Kent, WA).

Interview

Applied online and got an email to schedule an in person interview. Interview was with 2 people who asked me in depth questions about my work experience.

It's been 3 months and I haven't heard anything. They didn't even have the decency to reject me or send a follow up email. Boeing will ghost you for months. The recruiters do everything they can do avoid your emails and do not directly answer your questions. Big waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions you can find online. After answering the question they make you dive deeper into technical details.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

Was asked a series of questions over the phone, basic question you would expect for a software engineering position. The interviewer kept cutting me off during my explanations for the questions and multiple times asked me to promote the position, I am applying for, to my colleagues and friends. I just brushed it off during the interview, but I thought it was incredibly unprofessional.