Boeing Staff Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Staff Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Arlington, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

"Structured Interview," where I sat at a conference table with three screeners (would-be boss, plus two other colleagues) who ask questions round-robin style. Very straightforward, and the three were completely forthcoming in the purpose of the interview style and questions. Friendly and low-pressure atmosphere, easy to maintain a conversation. Following their questions, they explained the nature of the position (a lot clearer than in the job description) and allowed me to ask questions. I wish this happened first - I was able to show more passion for the job after they told me more about it.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

STAR Tell the Situation, Task, Action and Result
    If you answer all of you're questions in this form you will be successful. Remember to use the words that were mentioned in the job description. The people interviewing you are adding up a score of how well you are meeting the requirements if the position. Do not ramble be clear and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to deal with diversity.   1 Answer
    • Tell us how you organize your time at work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing (Tukwila, WA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was brought into a conference room with 3 interviewers. They have a formatted interview process. So they took turns asking the questions. I was dressed in a suit. Everyone else was business casual.

Interview Questions

• What is your proficiency level with Microsoft Office Suite   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Renton, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Structured interview and the usual statements. You aren't allowed to disclose the questions. Structured interview and the usual statements. You aren't allowed to disclose the questions. Structured interview and the usual statements. You aren't allowed to disclose the questions.

Not for me

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Structured Interview including ten questions related to: safety and your experience and attitude about it, specifics on dealing with difficult people and how you handled a situation, technical and administrative accomplishments including your best accomplishment including how you attained it, worst attributes/ best personality attributes and how you handle dealing with any deficiencies, dealing with different cultures/ ethnicities/ sexual preferences and your attitude about them.

Interview Questions

• Name an example of a difficult situation and how you handled it.   1 Answer

Staff Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boeing.

Interview

I applied online and was invited for in person interview. The first interview was a STAR format with a panel of two; hiring manager and HR. I had a great experience. I passed! Unfortunately, they went on a hiring freeze. I was told that it will be pending but nothing has been changed since then, almost a year.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, just do your homework /research about the company and the position. The interview is STAR format.Getting prepared is the key.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in June 2013.

Interview

Structured interview process with a panel. The panel consisted of one employee, a manager, a skill team representative and HR personnel. They did not deviate from the questionnaire. The questions are, from my observation, split into categories identifying skill, temperament, diversity, and personal accomplishment. The questions are designed to identify issues and resolutions. Be prepared to identify issues you have faced and your specific action.

Interview Questions

• Identify a time where your actions directly impacted a project.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

they ask the same questions to everyone. it is set up as SAR. situation, action, your response. they write down everything you say and have some type of scorecard. it is in a sit-down situation usually with 2 other people asking you questions.

Interview Questions

• tell us about a time you had to deal with a difficult coworker. what was the situation, what did you do, what was the result   Answer Question

Negotiation

zero negotiation. take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Seattle, WA) in November 2012.

Interview

A pain. Takes weeks. The wheels turn slowley.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a time when diversity was a major concern. How did you handle this?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Everett, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Structured interview taking place over approximately and hour. The managers and leads took turns asking questions where you describe a time you encountered something. You respond by discussing the situation, considerations at hand, the actions you specifically took (you need to take credit for your actions), and the results from the situation. It's a behavioral interview, so they have specific things they are trying to see from you and how well you fit their answers to the behaviors of interest