Boeing Stress Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Stress Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.5

Stress Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2013.

Interview

Boeing contacted the honor society that I am a part of at my university and said they were coming to our career fair and hiring for EAHI. I completed the application and submitted my resume and received an interview the next day. I interviewed with 3 employees and found out whether or not I got the job the day after. After this we were to pick our favorite positions from a list of openings and speak with the managers so that they could provide the best fit for us. Overall great experience and everything seemed to work seamlessly.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions so most difficult may have been "biggest weakness" or "describe a time you encountered a problem in a group setting, how was it resolved?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Stress Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Wichita, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview was only a phone interview. It was a typical behavioral style interview. Most questions came in the form of, "Tell me about a time when ..." The interview lasted about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question