Boeing Structural Analysis Engineer III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Structural Analysis Engineer III Interview Questions

Interviews at Boeing

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Boeing (Long Beach, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

great interview with managers and supervisors. It start with a phone call to set up a date and time. Then after date and time is set then names of the responsible interviewers number and location of the interview will be made available to all the parties and schedule will be made to accommodate everyone involved.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for us   1 Answer

Negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Structural Analysis Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2011.

Interview

Structured interview. 60 Minutes. Same questions for each applicant. Questions were already determined. Questions were asked first, then there was an opportunity to ask questions of interviewers. There were three people on call, all managers in relevant departments. All questions were general behavioral questions but could be answered in a way that highlighted work experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation in which you disagreed with a co-worker and how you resolved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Huntsville, AL) in October 2011.

Interview

There was a phone interview as a screening interview. After being chosen, I got contacted via email to set up an 1 on 1 interview with HR manager. After talking to the HR manager, I had another meeting with the manager of the department for the position I applied.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation but the announcement.