Boeing Student Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boeing Student Engineer Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Student Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in October 2015.

Interview

Hired for an internship through their Engineering Accelerated Hiring Initiative. They had a day of recruiting events on campus at which I gave them my resume. Later that day I got a call inviting me to interview with them the next day.

The interview was STAR based. There were two senior hiring managers and one recent grad from my school. Each had a copy of my resume and a list of questions. The interviewers were friendly, and it went pretty well. I mostly picked things from my resume to talk about and fit the stories to their questions. A few hours later I got an email inviting me to an ceremony that night to receive a letter of intent - their promise to give me an offer for some position after the "matching event" about a month later.

The matching event was great. They flew a few hundred students to Seattle from about twenty schools. We got to hear talks from executives, network with current employees, meet students from other schools, and go on tours of Boeing facilities. At the event I met with several hiring managers for jobs for which I had expressed interest. This wasn't them interviewing me, it was me interviewing them. They wanted as many EAHI students as they could get, so they had to sell their location and their project to me. I got an offer for my top choice, and it seems like most people did. They said that if you were very unhappy with it, they'd be able to work something out.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Student Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing in February 2013.

Interview

Applied through website and was contacted to fill out questtionaire 2 weeks later through BESS. Contacted for phone interview 2 days later and scheduled interview. Mostly behavioral questions and questions about my experience in C++. Interview with manager went well and he said HR would be contacting me to work out details for the position.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were behavioral or about my experience.   Answer Question

Student Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing in September 2012.

Interview

The interviews are generally very short. There were no "rounds" for me or any other interns that I talked to. Be sure to undertand STAR interviewing. If you can master that you will be OK. it is a large company and they get a ton of applicants so it can be tough to get in, but once you are in, then you have to try and not stay in if you want it.

Interview Questions

• very vanilla. no question was more surprising or difficult than the next.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hazelwood, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Hazelwood, MO) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview was easy. I just looked at all the interview questions posted on glassdoor and I made it out alright. It was weird that somebody in a division I wasn't going to be hired into was interviewing me though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate, although I found out later in my internship that I was being paid 5 dollars an hour under one of the other interns and I got that straightened out with a five dollar an hour raise.