Boeing Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boeing (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

It was an informal interview a panel of 3 interviewers. They were polite and asked questions to see if first off you would be a good fit for the team, second if you had the experience or experience that would transfer to their systems and third questions to see what kind of person you were to see how you would benefit their company.
I wasnt asked any "why should we hire you" like I was expecting, I liked the questions they did ask because it made me feel the interview actually was about getting to know who I was and what I was expecting more then me just being another interview.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself" my first response is always "what do you want to know" but I held my tongue and explained instead starting from High School to where I was 8 years later and how I got there. I was expecting the "How will you benefit us, what do you have to bring to our team that someone else doesnt" kind of questions but they never came.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I am contracting through another company so they are making the negotiations for me, they know my requirements and will uphold them with all the negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Boeing

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Boeing (Houston, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

I had one phone interview with three Boeing employees and one manager, followed up by a second live interview same format. They ask the typical dreaded corporate interview questions. The over all experience was stressful, since you never really know what they are looking for in your responses. you just have to do the best you can at fielding the questions honestly and not come off as perfect.

Interview Questions