Boeing Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Boeing Interview Questions in Washington, DC

2.6

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

There were 3 interviewers who were very friendly, not scary at all. I was asked a total of 5 behavioral questions, and at the end i was able to ask my own questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Explain a time where you had to resolve a conflict with an employee.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

Email contact to setup a phone interview. Standard Interview Process: 2 Panelists (would be manager and her manager), some general logistics (you can't take notes, any special accommodations needed?), five behavioral questions (situation, action, result) generally related to the position. Took about 1.25 hrs. I had a chance to ask a couple of questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Questions are not to be shared, but they are of form (Tell me about a time when you ... What actions did you take, what was the result?)   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC).

Interview

Firstly the interview process started with some introduction which I was well prepared and the rest of the interview was not so difficult which I was expecting to be and the head members were also liberal, they decided to take me as a employee in their company...:-)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

STAR questions (Situation, Task, Action, Result), only asked 4 questions, 3 people interviewed me., interviewed on campus. Got the offer about 1.5 months later, but i think theyre faster about that now.

Interview Questions

• Give an example where you had to step up as a team leader.   Answer Question

Estimating and Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Boeing (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

I went to a convention late August in which a career fair was held. There I spoke to Boeing and was offered an on-spot interview. This was the only round, and every question they asked was typical behavioral questions (teamwork, initiative, conflict resolution, responsiveness to feedback). I was contacted two weeks later via phone that I would be extended an offer, but it took one month and a half to finalize my location.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very difficult; all questions they asked were expected and typical.   Answer Question

I am an actuarial student, and I wish to pursue an actuarial career in a company with a robust exam program.