Bohler Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bohler Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2017

2.9

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Bohler Engineering in March 2017.

Interview

Found via LinkedIn. Contacted by recruiter out of Jersey.
    Brief but thorough phone interview. Online skills assessment. In person interview. Met with direct supervisor & lead support person. Then met with the branch leaders. So personable. Very cautious as they have a fantastically low turnover rate.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bohler Engineering in November 2016.

Interview

Met them at a University career fair. They were very nice and easy to speak with. I had an interview set up within a week but then they took a while to get back to me with an answer. After two months they had me come in for a second interview which was really them giving me an offer in person.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Bohler Engineering in January 2016.

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter to set up a phone interview. I heard back a few days later that they wanted me to come in for an in-person. The interview was super laid back and more like a get tow know you. I ended up interviewing in a second office too.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bohler Engineering.

Interview

HR Screening phone call and scheduled in-person interview. Interview with two people. Very engaging, talked about past work experience, career goals and interests. Very friendly, also discussed non-work related topics and interests. I believe that they very accurately described the roles and responsibilities of the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What are your responsibilities in your current position?   Answer Question

Civil Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bohler Engineering in March 2015.

Interview

Phone call, then 2 in-person interviews. Had to supply references online and fill out typical job application. During interview, basically needed to answer "tell me about yourself" type questions and also complete an autocad test.

Only curveball was when they asked if I'd be interested in working in a different location than the one I had in mind, and seemed to only be interested in me if I said yes. (I wasn't)

CAD Draftsman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chalfont, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bohler Engineering (Chalfont, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Very friendly. They intensly inquired about my background and skills in various aspects of the engineering field. AutoCad and the various versions were also disected to see which process I knew and did not know. A written and CAD test were then administered to assess my skills. They then proceeded to tell me about the company and the position I was applying for. They explained about the company, what is to be expected and how the process all works out. Sadly, they did not follow through on any of the items they explained as "Bohler Standards". After being hired, NO training was provided and it was explained that they expect you to learn the corporate standards on your own time.

Interview Questions

• What type of AutoCAD software do you use currently.   1 Answer

Support Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warren, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bohler Engineering (Warren, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and professional. I interviewed with several levels and layers of management. It was a great experience overall and they made me feel right at home.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to get out of bed in the morning?   1 Answer

Architectural Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chalfont, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bohler Engineering (Chalfont, PA) in August 2014.

Interview

My interview was one on one and took about 90 minutes. We reviewed my resume, skills, qualifications, past work experience and my portfolio. The interviewer was very knowledgeable and personable. Their core vales were clearly displayed and exhibited by the entire staff that i came in contact with during my interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk about my past work experience, and describe the day-to-day tasks that I preformed for each of my past places of employment.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bohler Engineering.

Interview

The interview process was very organized and made easy for me. I interviewed with three different leaders in the office, and each of them made me feel comfortable and were easy to talk to. The Human Resources Department is extremely friendly and helpful.

Assistant Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bohler Engineering (Sterling, VA).

Interview

Very long. Interview with 5 different people

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Bohler was very helpful through the whole process