Boies Schiller & Flexner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boies Schiller & Flexner

Corporate Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Boies Schiller & Flexner (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Sent my resume in through an employee referral, received a phone call back to schedule an in person interview. Filled out basic paperwork then met with 3-4 attorneys in the corporate department to talk about the role, the dynamic within the department and projects.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boies Schiller & Flexner (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

interview with accounting department. I first did 1 on 1 with the manager. Then she introduced me to the accounting team to discuss more about the role. I had to wait like 30 minute before meeting the manager.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boies Schiller & Flexner (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Wasn't too hard. 1 HR phone call before the main interview. Only one round and the interview was fairly easy. More so behavioral questions and then asking about your resume. You interview with HR, a partner, and another paralegal. Really wasn't hard

Legal Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Boies Schiller & Flexner in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with Washington DC office administrator who has been with the firm since its inception. Was a little intimidating at first but thought the interview went well. HR specialist was very nice and informative.

Interview Questions

• Office Administrator has a list of questions she asks everyone. Nothing too strenuous.   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boies Schiller & Flexner (New York, NY) in September 2007.

Interview

This interview was very straightforward. I had completely over-prepared and had read all of David Boies' book, "Courting Justice." For better or worse, this was highly unnecessary. The interview itself was more of a discussion of why I was interested in working at the Firm, and a brief conversation of what I had to offer them. It was somewhat easy and felt like they had already decided to offer me the job before the interview has even started.