Boise State University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Boise State University Interview Questions

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Communications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Boise State University.

Interview

The hiring process was four months long. Waited a month between the writing test and in-person interview. The in-person conversation went extremely well, followed up with thank you emails that were answered saying I would be notified when they made a decision.

A month later, I received a press release with the new person's name at the bottom. Still waiting for my rejection email after three emails asking if the position was filled went unanswered. Extremely unprofessional and disrespectful.

Interview Questions

• What are some ideas you have for reaching out to people via social media?   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boise State University (Boise, ID) in January 2014.

Interview

You must apply online through the Boise State University website. When called for an interview, you are required to give a presentation about what was studied in either your undergraduate or graduate program. Usually they are looking for some sort of researched based project that you are doing or interested doing to present. This interview process can take a maximum of two weeks.

Project Manager - IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boise State University in December 2013.

Interview

Phone call to see about scheduling an interview. No indication that it would be a panel interview. Some email with dial in information. Apparently although this is a local candidate and local position, in person interview was not a consideration
    When I dialed in, it was on a speaker phone with 5 people and a terrible connection. I asked if there was a different number and they called me back on a cell phone, which was only slightly better. Could not hear most of the 5 people. Questions were theory based and cryptic.I got the impression I didn't answer a single question correctly.