Bojangles' Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bojangles' Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Bojangles'

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Winchester, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied on a Wednesday they called me to schedule an interview that Thursday. I was interviewed by the shift manager because the unit manager wasn’t there. But I was hired as soon as I walked in. Started orientation the next day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Bojangles'

Anonymous Employee in Martinsville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Martinsville, VA) in November 2018.

Interview

It fairly quick and fast also it was very straight forward and once I left he told me to come back on Monday and he will get me started working

Interview Questions

• Do you reliable transportation   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Duluth, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I applied online and received a call within 2-3 days. Once I got there, my then manager greeted me asked about 2-3 questions and then asked me what my shirt size was and told me when to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing on the menu?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Clarksville, TN).

Interview

I meet with my employer and 5 mins later the interview was over i had the job. It was not professional at all. The interviewer was a 18 year old high school student who had never interviewed anyone in her life. She asked where im from, my work history, availability. Then she said well i like you, you seem like you can do the job you're hired

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Charlotte, NC) in September 2013.

Interview

Not to long some easy question. They sit with you. Start looking throw your application. Ask about four to five questions. They want to know you and what makes you a good fit for the Job.

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Hickory, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

I walked in and told someone that I was there for an interview and they told the manager and came back to give me a cup so I could get something to drink and told me to sit down. I waited for the manager to come sit where I was and I introduced myself and we started talking about my application. I brought my resume with me and he saw that I seemed like a people person and offered me a cashier position. I waited a few days before I got the paper work because I would be turning 18 so I wouldn't have to do so much paperwork.

Interview Questions

• If faced with a problem how would you handle the situation? Will you look at the big picture or solve it step by step?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bojangles' in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, professional and informative. I was called and asked to come into the restaurant where I was given a tour of the restaurant and briefed on how it was operated. I was then interviewed on my skills. Once I was hired, I was given full information on what would be required of me and what steps I needed to take to get started.

Anonymous Employee in Eden, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Eden, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

went pretty well one of the easiest interviews i ever had other than three others

Interview Questions

Negotiation

took three weeks before i started

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bojangles' in October 2014.

Interview

Had one interview, went in sat down with the manager she asked me a few basic questions about my background, my availability and what position I was applying for. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a conflict with an unsatisfied customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Hickory, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

One interview, very laid back. They will do a background check so be prepared for that. Need to be willing to clean, that will be asked. The managers are very nice, most are very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Most were very basic questions, make sure to highlight any job were you had cashier and that you are willing to clean.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was very straight forward, I didn't negotiate anything because I had very little experience working.