Bojangles' Crew Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bojangles' Crew Member Interview Questions

Interviews at Bojangles'

1.7

Crew Member Interview

Interview

they didnt even ask me questions , they asked me what sport i played and when is my next game. They called me the next morning and when i started they didnt train me i learned everything on my own

Other Interview Reviews for Bojangles'

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bojangles' in November 2016.

Interview

One interview. Hired within 5 days. They really needed the help, I really needed a job, so I end up working there. For 6 months now. Which is okay I suppose.

Interview Questions

• am I a leader or a follower?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Richmond, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

Very interactive and friendly. The manager made me feel very comfortable and made it easy to have a conversation, while being understanding of my schedule. I was satisfied with the process.

Interview Questions

• How do you want your managers to be, closed or with the team?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Murfreesboro, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

I just showed up, they made me fill out forms, and I left with a uniform. It was very unorganized and just not worth my time. I don't recommend to anyone. Find somewhere else.

Anonymous Employee in Ayden, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Ayden, NC) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied and got a call 2 weeks later. Interview was straight forward and fast. Got a call 2 days later saying I got the job and started a week later.

Anonymous Employee in Griffin, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Griffin, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

An open interview at the Holiday Inn, a few questions were asked, joked around & had a laugh the managers were really nice & evaluated our personality, but was mainly hired on the spot due to experience.

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Monroe, NC) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was rather straight forward, no complications like drug checks or any more documents to fill out. Literally went there when I was given an interview, sat down with the manager with a one on one and had been questioned a few things that sounds like your generally typical interview questions.

Ended up getting the job after all was said and done.

Anonymous Employee in Aylett, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Aylett, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

It process and it nerve racking but when you get on the first day your nervous but excited at the same time But pray that the opportunity comes to you and it also a test so it like oh are u ready or not but u have to take what comes to you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just take your time and work hard and pray for better days

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Charlotte, NC) in August 2016.

Interview

Very Easy, Basically told me i had the job before the interview began. Team trainer gave me my interview instead of a manager. Very simple questions, asked to work all days except for Sunday but since hired ive worked every sunday there is

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duncan, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bojangles' (Duncan, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

it was easy. they gave me the job right away. my interviewer was way to easy and was less then five min. they didnt ask me but a couple of question and i was hire