Bombardier Aerospace Interview Questions in Montreal, QC | Glassdoor

Bombardier Aerospace Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.8

RMS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mirabel, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Mirabel, QC (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was in a small conference room. I was asked to go over my resume to start and talk about myself. The manager and HR person were there. They proceeded to ask about the experience i mentioned. I was also asked a lot of personality type questions to ensure I could work well in a group.

Other career opporunities.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Dorval, QC (Canada)) in March 2017.

Interview

Start with a phone interview, very standard. In person was met by HR and two managers. It seemed that each manager had different priorities and expectations. Questions varied from the generic HR personality type to a complete dissection of my credentials. In the end wasn't even given the chance to ask questions because 'we were running late'.

Interview Questions

• How would your previous boss describe you?
      Give us an example of you managed internal stakeholder expectations.
      What is your biggest fear if you were start here?

Instructional Designer and Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

There was a phone intetview and then a face to face interview. one question in french aboyt my prior experience and other question on the experiencr I gained at school.
    The second interview was friendly and professional. 2 interviewers who where professionals in ID.

Interview Questions

• DEscribe a situation where your team group failed   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation where you handle a difficult group member. and you succeeded.   Answer Question

Engine Specialist Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was referred internally. got an interview after 2 week at their office in Montreal. I had the group interview with the Department Director, the Senior Engineer and the HR. They were all very nice and friendly. I was asked general HR questions, some technical questions and some questions regarding the critical thinking. after the interview I was told that though everything was fine in the interview they mostly hire their laid-offs.

Interview Questions

• 1- Explain the difference between static and stagnation pressure.
      2- draw the stagnation temperature point on an airfoil.
      3- You buy a car and you notice it is consuming more fuel than what is expected, how do you demonstrate it to the factory that you are right?
      4- your weaknesses?
      5- why bombardier, why aerospace, why should we hire you etc.

Business Analyst Coop Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

very professional. met with a panel of two from two different sub-department.
    was not sure i will get an offer, however i got contacted a week later. the HR called me and sent me the contract.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself working in our department for the next 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. interns salary is pre-defined.
    however, they sent me a standard contract where most of the benefits do not apply for interns.
    if this job was my second internship, i would have received $1 extra over my hourly wage.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dorval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Dorval, QC (Canada)).

Interview

First - straight forward interview with HR.
    Then - callback a week or two later for an interview with a different HR person and the hiring manager simultaneously.
    Very very detailed questions re: how exactly will I accomplish the mandate, step by step, how will I do this or that. Never seen such level of detail in an interview, especially given that in reality the execution will differ from one company to another due to specificities. Perhaps 10 very specific questions related to the job itself - both theory and "how to". The interview was not difficult per see but it was very detailed and intense. The HR person said after the interview that she thought it went well, but 2 weeks later I was notified that someone else was selected.

Data Integration Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in July 2016.

Interview

HR contact me by email first to schedule on site interview. I went to Saint-Laurent office, the interview took a total of one hour, the technical questions were not completed due to tight schedule.

Interview Questions

• Data wareshouse schema questions
      Data warehouse model tool, such as data vault
      Difference between ETL and ELT

Entry Into Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied through University. was called a month later for an interview. It was easy going. you could feel the affinity wih the interviewers as they were young and turns out they graduated from my university too

Interview Questions

• Why this job? and asked about the projects on my resume   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Montreal, QC (Canada)).

Interview

I first met with a recruiter who had the mandate to find the right candidate for the role that they had been looking for few months. My first interview with the company was with the immediate supervisor for about 1 hour long. Great meeting with precise questions about the role and how my experience fit in. Immediately after, I met with the internal client for an interview of about 1 hour. She also showed me where my office would be which was a great sign. They called me back the next day for a group interview with potential co-workers. The overall process was really fast because I had another offer on table and needed to take a decision quickly.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience working in a matrix organization?   Answer Question

Business Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dorval, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bombardier Aerospace (Dorval, QC (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

The whole interview was mostly focusing on fit as they want to know if you would match the team and with VPs, with whom you are working closely. There were a few questions on how good you think you are at excel & vba and powerpoint, as well as one brainteaser.

Interview Questions

• What is the angle between the hours and minutes hand at 15:15?   2 Answers